Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Down turn in form a regular occurrence

Fish18ish

Every season, without fail, my team has a weird dip in form during the middle months of the season. At the moment I'm using Norwich, and I had a virtually un beaten start, was 5th in the Premier league by December, but then I went in a period of 7 games without a win, then won, then went about another 6 without a win. Then I seemed to pull out of this downturn, just as randomly as when it started. With no notable changes in tactics, personnel, or morale. This always seems to happen, every season, with every team, for no obvious reason. I've read about the computer 'working out your tactic', but in Billy'sMegaTactic it is quite clear that it only happens every 2 seasons or so. Is this fairly common, and if so, what can be done about it, if anything?...

*for some reason the pictures wouldnt appear in the right order, so you'll have to piece it together yourself.

Screenshot_2015-10-09-20-50-58.png

Screenshot_2015-10-09-20-50-39.png

Screenshot_2015-10-09-20-50-50.png

Screenshot_2015-10-09-20-50-23.png

Screenshot_2015-10-09-20-49-48.png

Edited by Fish18ish

Possibly, it hadn't really dawned on me that English teams have busy Christmas schedules. Although because the board only seem to give smaller teams 3-8 million pounds every season, I can't really afford quality in depth :(

si need to make transfer budgets more realistic.

It's good thinking Risheek, but it seems as though teams usually take a few games to acclimatise with a tactic, so not sure how reliable that would be