Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 screen doesn't seem to work now since IOS 9

mikeyboy11

Since I've upgraded to ios 9.1, when I try and play FMH 15, some buttons no longer work, it's like when I click the back button, it performs the same function as the 'continue' button. Also on loading the game it looks like its trying to load upside down?

Just wondered if anyone has experienced this and what I need to do to fix this?

I've had the same problems, the best solution I've found is I hold my iPod with my home button pointing left. Let the game fully load up then do what I said above and it usually works fine for me, however if I have the home button pointing right I get the issues you mentioned. 

Hope it helps :) 

Yep Ive been experiencing this issue for a while. Holding it as Ashez says tends to reduce the occurrences of it but not remove it entirely. If you hold the screen horizontally so that the device doesnt know which way is up and then press the desired button, this can also cause it to correct itself.

But the whole thing smacks too much of black magic ie hold the device, circle it 3 times whilst chanting ""You will fix yourself" and hey presto it is magically transformed into a working app. Im assuming that this wont be fixed though since i am not expecting any more updates.