Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career FC United of Manchester - Road to the Top

ZNQZ

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - End of Season 7

The League

Screenshot_2015-11-28-22-43-21.thumb.png

A very good first season in the Premier League. 3 points off 4th in what was a very tight season. Hopefully next year we can burst into the top 4!

League Cup

Screenshot_2015-11-28-19-05-18.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-28-19-05-02.thumb.png

Once again falling at the hands of another Manchester club in the Capital One Cup semi final :/. It was a close game up to the 42nd minute. But I am proud of the lads for making it to the semi final 2 years in a row.

FA Cup

Screenshot_2015-11-28-22-47-31.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-28-22-47-27.thumb.png

Have a bit of that Man City! FA Cup winners! Turnt over the mighty City at Wembley in what was a very nerve-racking game for us but we pulled through with Eriksson's 61st minute goal. Get in!

Player Performances and Other

Screenshot_2015-11-28-22-49-45.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-28-22-49-30.thumb.png

No player honours this year in the prem but my club player of the year goes to Enrique Fenandez, captain of Uruguay and the best center-mid at the club! Had a great season leading the midfield for us and was a key player. Also another Manager of the Year award for me! 3 seasons in a row I have taken manager of the year in 3 different league. Very good!

Overall had a great first season in the prem and hopefully next year will be better!

Pre-season update below!

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - Pre-Season - Season 8

Friendlies

Screenshot_2015-11-29-00-02-14.thumb.png

Possibly the worst pre-season I have had as manager of FC United. One win and one loss and one draw all to lower opposition. Not good

Community Shield

Screenshot_2015-11-29-00-07-39.thumb.png

Safe to say, we were ripped a new one by Chelsea. 20 minutes in the second half, 3 more goals came as we lost 4-1. Disgraceful.

Europa League Group

Screenshot_2015-11-29-15-28-32.thumb.png

Quite a hard group we have got there. Spartak Moscow and Wolfsburg are going to be difficult to beat but Zulte Waregem shouldn't be too hard. I think we have a fairly decent chance of qualifying.

Transfers In and Out

Screenshot_2015-11-29-15-41-17.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-29-15-41-32.thumb.png

Big Money! Enrique Fernandez offloaded for 20 million gave our original 7.5 million budget a big boost. Enough of a boost to bring in a whopping 8 new signings! Hopefully we these new signings can make an impact in the season.

End of Season update soon!

33 minutes ago, russy said:

nice one mate, good to see kone starting for man city

Cheers :) and his stats are unreal now and he was runner-up for World player of the year in his first year. Never thought he'd become that good. From the National League to 2nd Best in the World.

Great stuff again mate! It's interesting to compare my save to yours, we made it to the premier league in the same amount of seasons, I finished with 56 points for 8th in my first premier league season though and wasn't as close to the top 4. How big is your stadium now? 

7 hours ago, Haveit said:

Great stuff again mate! It's interesting to compare my save to yours, we made it to the premier league in the same amount of seasons, I finished with 56 points for 8th in my first premier league season though and wasn't as close to the top 4. How big is your stadium now? 

Cheers pal! and My stadium is 25000 I think I haven't really been requesting to improve it, but later today I will be updating for End of Season 8 with lots on info on the team and club to show how far i've come.

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - End of Season 8

The League

Screenshot_2015-11-30-00-04-00.thumb.png

5th, better than last season but not Top 4 although we have qualified for champions league.... ;) So I am proud of the teams league performance this year.

Capital One Cup

Screenshot_2015-11-29-20-21-02.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-29-20-20-50.thumb.png

1 FA Cup, 1 JPT, 1 Vanarama North and 1 Capital One Cup to my name! Very proud of the boys, we have come very far.

FA Cup

Screenshot_2015-11-29-19-50-19.thumb.png

Early knock out in the FA Cup :( Thought we could have retained it but it was a very end to end game which saw Everton come out on top.

Europa League

Screenshot_2015-11-29-17-50-18.thumb.png

So a win on the last day of the Group Stages saw us move into the next rounds of the Europa League which I was happy with considering the group we were given was quite difficult.

How far did we go though??

Spoiler

565cbb6c5299c_Screenshot_2015-11-30-00-0

WE DONT MESS ABOUT LADS! Europa League final win over the mighty Barcelona, that's stuff i'd only dream of!! We showed them up like we ran the world. What a result! Oh yeah that's 1 Europa League added to my honours aswell ;)

Awards and The Heroes

Screenshot_2015-11-30-00-07-45.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-30-21-15-28.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-30-21-16-11.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-30-21-17-00.thumb.png

Bagged myself another Manager of the Year Award despite finishing 5th! :) But this part is dedicated to 3 players who have served the club and one player who hopefully serves the club for an eternity. Ryan Clifton, 250 games for FC United, a true cult hero at Broadhurst Park at the age of 25. Martyn Buxton, he has played 283 games for FC United inbetween the sticks and has been our best goal stopper only 293 goals in that time, both players have been at the club since League 2, meaning they have been here for a whopping 6 seasons next season! Now onto the the new kid, Jose Ignacio Sanchez, signed during January has the stats of a world class player and I see him as the next hero at FC United for many years.

That is a wrap though for this season, by far my best season yet. Premier League and Champions League to go until we have officially reached the top!

Pre-Season update soon.

13 minutes ago, Condo said:

Still going strong mate, good job! What training facilities do you have now?

I have superb Training facilities. and Cheers :)