Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics The Anchor - 3-3-1-1-2 - EE - Lower League.

sduncan0312

So this is really my first stint into tactics making, hopefully you approve of it and can help me with some suggestions to improve it? 

So I started my career with WhiteHawk. A team that when I first started FMH in 2013, I fell for. Anyhow, on to the tactic! (All photos will be provided below)

The formation is a 3-3-1-1-2.

DW

CD                          T

G      LD  BWM  CM  AP   

CD                           P

DW

The formation is pretty sound though does have its flaws, it leads to big wins against larger clubs and smaller clubs however unless the players motivation is good, it seems to lack! If you'd like to see results and so on just ask, I'll get them as soon as I can. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by sduncan0312

Believe it or not I spent some time trying to get this formation to work on OME. I used different team instructions though but couldn't get it to work well consistently.

I myself, have yet to try it on the OME, but I shall give it a try and see. The biggest problem that I found with the formation seemed to be the lack of goals the I seem to score. The bulk of those that I do score seem to com from the AP not the strikers. However, once the team scored at least two, the flood gates usually opened for me.