Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you always trust the scout?

Steg

Hi, new to FM and looking for some advice.

Ive been using the really useful advice on this site like what attributes to look for in a player / role.

However, when i find a player with excellent ball winning stats, such as Tiote for example, my scuts pretty much tell me to stay clear (he only gets 3 stars)

WHat do you do in this instance?

Would you go for Tiote, or go with someone your scout gives a higher rating to but not necessarily as good atributes?

14 minutes ago, Steg said:

what is the IGE SE and PGE? (apologies for my stupidity)

IGE = In Game Editor which is an in app purchase.

PGE = Pre Game Editor (by me), it's a PC app which allows you to load up the base data files and view all stats, abilities etc - You'll need access to the base data files which are easy to get to if you have Android, or you'll need a JB iOS device - which I do not recommend

SE = Save Editor (by me), its a PC app which allows you to load up your save files and again search, find and view all players in game, again compatible with both Android and iOS.

FMM Scout - Android App which allows you to load up and scout out the best players.

1 hour ago, AlanD173 said:

Quick question please! 

How can I access the PGE and SE on my PC ?

Thanx

Download from the download section and install.

You'll need to transfer a save file off your device to use with the SE. And likewise to use the PGE you'll need to transfer the base data files.

2 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Download from the download section and install.

You'll need to transfer a save file off your device to use with the SE. And likewise to use the PGE you'll need to transfer the base data files.

Ok thanx I'll give it a go.

@jaymarvels

Hi Jay, I've downloaded the save editor onto my PC.  What is the best/easiest way to transfer my save file from my iPhone to my PC? Does it have to be JB?

Apologies for my limited knowledge!

1 hour ago, smoggy90 said:

@jaymarvels

Hi Jay, I've downloaded the save editor onto my PC.  What is the best/easiest way to transfer my save file from my iPhone to my PC? Does it have to be JB?

Apologies for my limited knowledge!

Nope, no need to JB.

Can all be done through iTunes

No never, i think they are sort of broken or something.  Plenty of times i have had a scout come back and tell me a player isnt good enough and only has 1 star potential only for me to buy him anyway and my coach to tell me he has 5 star potential.