Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone still play on Original Engine??

Does anyone still use the original engine?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What Match Engine do you use?

• Original Engine
    • Enhanced Engine

Just a quick question to see how many use the old engine still! 

I think the number of people using the enhanced engine had risen considerably over this game from FMH2015

I cant use the original engine now without thinking how I'm getting let down by the old engine bullshit that kills your save! 

I'd say the enhanced engine is very close to perfection

24 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

I cant use OME after having my Wolfsburg save demolished because of it..OME is rng

Demolished? Ruining saves ?? What you mean??...i still use ut mainly because i'm impatient and like to blast through seasons.

It frequently glitches and freezes for me and results are pretty random..lot of disallowed and stupid goals and so on

I played on original until update 7.2 because the eme was so slow. Took med around 10 min per game but now it only takes around 2 min. So after the latest update i can enjoy the eme for the first time. Playing on Xperia Z3, eme hasnt been a realistic choice before 7.2.

Very even so far :-) 8-8!! Pretty split community then

Once I started using the EME I couldnt go back as I felt whenever I lost using OME I could have done something about it on EME as I can see more of the game and react to it but with OME I just have no idea what's going on so hard to tell if what you change is for the good or bad

It all feels so random how things effect a game on OME a bit like it's all scripted before the game and your just watching a highlights reel and not actually managing the players 

Things like goalkeeper distribution is pointless on OME as how woukd you know if it is really implemented and if it makes an effect but on EME you can see if your keeper is smashing it long every time and losing it then you make that change to sort distribution you can see that your keeper is smashing it less and your team holds onto the ball more

You just can't see this on OME

I dont even feel important when I play on OME,its like buying a ticket and watching on sidelines,EME is much more enjoyable,but if you want to storm through seasons OME is way to go,atleast i feel like that

Just started a test save using the enhanced engine. Never used before. Must admit the results and play seem way more realistic. My like 20 shots at goal and nothing to show for it. Is this the case for the enhanced engine - more realism?

1 hour ago, mikeyboy11 said:

Just started a test save using the enhanced engine. Never used before. Must admit the results and play seem way more realistic. My like 20 shots at goal and nothing to show for it. Is this the case for the enhanced engine - more realism?

That's exactly what it is mate

It does take longer but the game feels alot more immersive than when using the OME just everything seems so rushed on it

2 hours ago, Lav50 said:

I dont even feel important when I play on OME,its like buying a ticket and watching on sidelines,EME is much more enjoyable,but if you want to storm through seasons OME is way to go,atleast i feel like that

I think it depends on what part of the game you enjoy the most tbh, if its actually playing the games and getting involved more and taking your time to make decisions etc like its supposed to be imo then the EME is the way to go for sure

But if you only really enjoy the success aspect and want to get therea as fast as possible then OME will be the one as its alot quicker but even that is questionable now anyway