Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tweaked very attacking 4321 after update

1 hour ago, Nolaaan said:

This tactic won't work for me I've tried it with Watford Norwich Liverpool and Napoli and it won't work

Mate I've smashed it with Watford and Arsenal and also with Roma in Italy, don't know were ya goin wrong. Try my other tactic with roaming IF seems to be getting good results for people. Also I noticed you got 2nd with Leicester with this tactic that's pretty good going.

Edited by Mikee1984
Mistakes

Hi mate, im looking to use this for my man city team but worried Aguero will be wasted in the poacher role? You reckon if i changed from poacher to CMF this would still work?

Also, with a poacher being upfront, do you notice the goals come from this player or from across other areas in the team? Read with other tactics with poacher upfront that the other players dont score as much?

4 hours ago, mikeyboy11 said:

Hi mate, im looking to use this for my man city team but worried Aguero will be wasted in the poacher role? You reckon if i changed from poacher to CMF this would still work?

Also, with a poacher being upfront, do you notice the goals come from this player or from across other areas in the team? Read with other tactics with poacher upfront that the other players dont score as much?

Hey mate yes I think that could still work, I have used adf in this formation and that also works quite well so I don't see why cmf won't work. And yes while I agree that poachers do tend to grab most of the goals in this tactic the inf always kills it for me, so for me your inf is the most important player and I'd guarentee aguero would smash if you played him there. 

@Mikee1984 Hey mate, have you ever had any issues with this tactic really struggling to score? Especially the poacher. 

I'm in my 4th season with Stoke now, first two seasons were brilliant with your roaming IF tactic, Shaqiri was killing everybody. 3rd season my poacher started to struggle for goals and Shaqiri was carrying the whole team, won the Champions League but 3rd in the Prem, can't complain too much I guess. Start of my 4th season now and have a really good team, yet i can't score. My W, P and IF are getting 6's most games and despite rotation I'm lucky to score once. 

I've now moved to this version of your tactic with the P in the middle and still struggling. Have tried changing instructions and also changing the roles of my 3 midfielders, very little success. My team just seems stuck in a rut. You ever experience this? 

@Alice in HangelandYes I also had that problem mate and so I changed a few things I had decided to finally use dlp instead of bwm and his ratings shot up. Also had a try with using 2 inf and adf up top and this got me back in the goals, last point change from short passing if your team is struggling to create chances I usually go to mixed or sometimes if desperate for a goal I go attacking direct commited. 

57 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

@Alice in HangelandYes I also had that problem mate and so I changed a few things I had decided to finally use dlp instead of bwm and his ratings shot up. Also had a try with using 2 inf and adf up top and this got me back in the goals, last point change from short passing if your team is struggling to create chances I usually go to mixed or sometimes if desperate for a goal I go attacking direct commited. 

@Mikee1984 Thanks for the reply mate. I've taken your advice and am currently set up like this

AF

IF                            IF

BBM DLP AP

WB  CD   BPD   WB

G

with balanced, short, mixed, short, normal on instructions. 

I am scoring a lot more but also conceding quite a few more. Midfield too unbalanced now maybe, change the AP to a CM or BWM? 

1 hour ago, Alice in Hangeland said:

@Mikee1984 Thanks for the reply mate. I've taken your advice and am currently set up like this

AF

IF                            IF

BBM DLP AP

WB  CD   BPD   WB

G

with balanced, short, mixed, short, normal on instructions. 

I am scoring a lot more but also conceding quite a few more. Midfield too unbalanced now maybe, change the AP to a CM or BWM? 

Yes mate If your conceding to many switch AP to CM, another BBM would have to many players going forward with your now double IF cutting inside and your other BBM getting forward. 

4-2-3-1 is the one for me - surprised to see this labelled as "very attacking" as mine is even more!

basically the Bees use this in real-life, so that was my starting point. my first year was a 4-1-2-2-1 with DM, two centre-mids (AP and something else), two IF's and a TM up front. my top scorer bagged a load but we struggled overall so i tweaked it for year 2 (forget how now) before ending up with 4-2-3-1 - two centre-mids, a No.10, and two IF's on the wings. the teams gone through a few iterations as i've taken my team through to 2028, and i've only abandoned wing-backs in the last two years (reverted to full-backs) and changed the two midfielders to CM's (rather than assigning one as DLP and the other as BWM - i was worried that the BWM wasn't getting involved enough going forward). sometimes i drop my no.10 into centre-mid if the opposition have three centre-mids and are over-running me.

and i play Attacking (not Balanced), with Pressing and Counter-Attack on, and Passing is Short with focus on "Both Flanks" - i haven't bothered to check but my "logic" is that they will look for the centre-mid or no.10 (as Primary Outlet / Attacker) and then look wide (full-backs in support or advanced runner peeling off). there are definitely times where my "front four" all inhabit the same space, but they all have good passing, technique, movement etc so they seem to fashion a fair few quick one-touch goals out of it.

and yes it's very open and leaves me frequently exposed at the back. i don't try and close out games either - going defensive etc seems to invite pressure, so i prefer to keep attacking and try and get another, or keep the ball away from my goal at least :)

5 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

4-2-3-1 is the one for me - surprised to see this labelled as "very attacking" as mine is even more!

basically the Bees use this in real-life, so that was my starting point. my first year was a 4-1-2-2-1 with DM, two centre-mids (AP and something else), two IF's and a TM up front. my top scorer bagged a load but we struggled overall so i tweaked it for year 2 (forget how now) before ending up with 4-2-3-1 - two centre-mids, a No.10, and two IF's on the wings. the teams gone through a few iterations as i've taken my team through to 2028, and i've only abandoned wing-backs in the last two years (reverted to full-backs) and changed the two midfielders to CM's (rather than assigning one as DLP and the other as BWM - i was worried that the BWM wasn't getting involved enough going forward). sometimes i drop my no.10 into centre-mid if the opposition have three centre-mids and are over-running me.

and i play Attacking (not Balanced), with Pressing and Counter-Attack on, and Passing is Short with focus on "Both Flanks" - i haven't bothered to check but my "logic" is that they will look for the centre-mid or no.10 (as Primary Outlet / Attacker) and then look wide (full-backs in support or advanced runner peeling off). there are definitely times where my "front four" all inhabit the same space, but they all have good passing, technique, movement etc so they seem to fashion a fair few quick one-touch goals out of it.

and yes it's very open and leaves me frequently exposed at the back. i don't try and close out games either - going defensive etc seems to invite pressure, so i prefer to keep attacking and try and get another, or keep the ball away from my goal at least :)

HI,

COULD YOU SEND ME YOUR 4-2-3-1 TACTIC WITH PALAYERS ROLES AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE !

CIAO 

On 4/18/2016 at 12:42, nujawuja said:

HI,

COULD YOU SEND ME YOUR 4-2-3-1 TACTIC WITH PALAYERS ROLES AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE !

CIAO 

this is where it is at the moment boss... i've adjusted year-by-year depending on personnel, but this is it basically

Screenshot_2016-04-18-18-43-17.jpeg

Screenshot_2016-04-18-18-43-33.jpeg

Screenshot_2016-04-18-18-46-31.jpeg

On 24 April 2016 at 21:08, Mr Tree said:

this is where it is at the moment boss... i've adjusted year-by-year depending on personnel, but this is it basically

Screenshot_2016-04-18-18-43-17.jpeg

Screenshot_2016-04-18-18-43-33.jpeg

Screenshot_2016-04-18-18-46-31.jpeg

Edited by Mikee1984
Nice work.