Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat YouTube Careers on RJH

MY NAME IS RJH, I AM A YOUTUBER THAT DOES CAREERS ON FMM 2016. IM CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING A LIVERPOOL CAREER. I HAVE ALSO IN MIND TO BRING BACK 2 OTHER CAREERS.

LIVERPOOL CAREER PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcwf1ArJtLPFOeVYHpNff5oQl-jCDrCfW

THE 2 SEASON LEICESTER CHALLENGE IS TO RETURN BECAUSE OF THE UPDATE AND RISE OF THE BLADES.

2 SEASON LEICESTER CHALLENGE DESCRIPTION (http://vibe.community/forums/topic/37559-2-season-leicester-challenge/): 

Season 1: Aim to win Premier League

Now for this challenge you can use SUGAR DADDY. You can only use it once per season so don't be greedy.

You will get around £72M (IF YOU SEE £39.5M THEN THAT WAS BEFORE THE UPDATE) to spend and using that money you must build a team that can get you to the top of the league. You can't buy players from any of the big teams in the premier league (Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd or Arsenal) but loan signings from these clubs are allowed. You must only sign players from premier league clubs except the six teams I mentioned. Forgot to mention FA Cup and Capital One Cup has to be won as well.

Season 2 Part 1

Now pending you have won the premier league, you have a tougher challenge and that is to win Champions League, FA Cup and Premier League (the treble), Capital One Cup doesn't need to be won. What ever funds you get for season 2 can be spent on players across the world and signings (you can sign any player but only the ones interested with a move to the club).

Season 2 Part 2

If you haven't won the premier league in Season 1 but you have won FA Cup you are eligible to play in Europa League. Try and win Premier League and Europa League. Use the funds available to achieve this. 

RISE OF THE BLADES DESCRIPTION:

SEASON 1

Takeover as Sheffield United and try to win League 1.

SEASON 2

After achieving promotion from League 1, aim to achieve promotion from Championship to the premier league

SEASON 3 AND BEYOND

TRY AND DOMINATE ENGLAND AND EUROPE

BLADESRTGCM.jpg

jkb.jpg

Edited by OFFICIALRJH

I think using suger daddy doesn't really show how good of a manager you are as you can just a buy the best players not build and legacy.

I like save where you start of with basically nothing and then YOU build them in to world beaters. No just buy the best players. 

FMM content on youtube is in need of re evaluation that's why I have taken a step back for awhile as what I am doing at the moment isn't working and I am not enjoying it and I feel my content is not to a level that I am happy with at the moment.  

I have been talking to Dec for awhile now and he has given me loads of great advice. I will be coming back from my break with a load of new style FMM content.

We need to make the FMM community great again!

Any idea or feedback would be really appreciated 

@JustM1kePlays I think there's a wrong conception people have about fm in general... When people watch youubers on YouTube all they wait for is to see Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar in your team and watch the games forgetting that FM is not about getting the best players in the world or watching the game in 2D o 3D there are lots of other things involved. Talking about ideas for your video I like the prozone stuff that foxy did obviously it can't be done on the mobile version but I think videos about choose tactics for a team, how to change things up when your it doesn't work, how to make money for a lower league team, how to sign cheap players for your level etc

30 minutes ago, Dar J said:

@JustM1kePlays I think there's a wrong conception people have about fm in general... When people watch youubers on YouTube all they wait for is to see Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar in your team and watch the games forgetting that FM is not about getting the best players in the world or watching the game in 2D o 3D there are lots of other things involved. Talking about ideas for your video I like the prozone stuff that foxy did obviously it can't be done on the mobile version but I think videos about choose tactics for a team, how to change things up when your it doesn't work, how to make money for a lower league team, how to sign cheap players for your level etc

Thank you for your feedback. This has been very helpful I like the how to make money with lower league teams as I have do this many times so it would be good to share how I do it.

@Dar J Well once you're into the game, you don't want to see videos of the best players in one team beating everyone. For me, I would watch videos to learn about shaping up teams with limited resources and how to shape your formation and player roles for the team. I don't like videos such as the OP provided going with basic tactics with no changes at all. All he did was find a tactic which fits new players bought into their roles. I would even watch a whole episode explaining different roles and their compatibility or how they change with other roles around them.

As for making money is concerned, I make lots of money by buying young players and selling them once they are established or in incredibly tough situations, allocating all the budget to wages and signing players on free transfer.

On 25/04/2016 at 20:12, vbase said:

@Dar J Well once you're into the game, you don't want to see videos of the best players in one team beating everyone. For me, I would watch videos to learn about shaping up teams with limited resources and how to shape your formation and player roles for the team. I don't like videos such as the OP provided going with basic tactics with no changes at all. All he did was find a tactic which fits new players bought into their roles. I would even watch a whole episode explaining different roles and their compatibility or how they change with other roles around them.

As for making money is concerned, I make lots of money by buying young players and selling them once they are established or in incredibly tough situations, allocating all the budget to wages and signing players on free transfer.

I have made a video explaining tactics a little bit but it's very long haha

8 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:

I just never know what to change 

That's the problem. I don't know how to see what isn't working and what will help fix the problem. I know what different roles are supposed to do and I can create tactics that will work in theory but in practice, they fail.

I think they faik because some roles don't function properly an example is the flat 4-4-2 if tried all combination of players and roles possible to make it work but it doesn't and I don't think it would till they improve the wingers.. They never get assists with their crosses 

It's not all about the roles chaps it's more about the players tbh some will be more suited to an Inside Forward Role so if you find the Wingers aren't performing it could be a number of things varying from Not good enough crossing stat so hes wasting crosses, simply not getting the ball enough or picking it up in deep areas so he ends up trying to beat players but doesn't have a high enough Dribbling stat to do that possibly. Look as deep as you can into it think hard into how the whole team will play together.

It could be a defensive player role that isn't allowing wingers to play well. Could be player morale aswell as that, in experience, has a huge effect