Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Bendterhimoviz EME ( testers needed )

Some text for my tactic ;)

i came up with the tactic where i had a season with Roma - i created this tactic 6 matches in the season  - i went great i think ;)

I have also tested it with Schalke 04, Arsenal and now im testing it with a weaker Espanyol side - so far so good.

Reasons/goals for creating this.

1. I wanted my striker to score more goals...

2. i wanted more of the possession....

3. I wanted to play wih 3 men behind the striker.

4. I wanted focus on possibility of having a good amount of clean sheets

I have noticed that the AMC and the AMR really participate, score AND create for the team.

I have also noticed that this tactic create the opportunity for clean sheets IF your goalie is not crap like the one i have in Espanyol ;)

I hope some of you would like to test it in other Leagues or with other teams, so we can make the tactic better.

NB - i have not looked to other tactics in this forum for creation of this one, so sorry in advance if anyone thinks i took their idea.

Anders ;)

Thanks for sharing your tactic.

I gave it a try out as it was similar to my own one. I have kept alot of clean sheets while creating alot of chances. 

Here are my results so far.

Screenshot_2016-05-26-06-36-03.png

Screenshot_2016-05-26-06-35-16.png

Thanks Fuzzy  - I think its kind of crazy that its possible in the first season with a team like Espanyols :D

What does your tactic look like ;)? Was it mine or your version you used ;)?

And if you use mine - do you have some changes for it ;)?

Hey Anders, it was your tactic that i used. The only change that i did was to change goalkeeper distribution to mixed.

My own tactic is the same shape as yours, the differences are a below

Screenshot_2016-05-26-19-44-41.png

I would sometimes change the poacher to a CF depending on who i was playing. Also, i played a bpd, but not on the same side as the wb as i felt it left me too exposed. The wb would occupy the space left by the Inf.  I would sometimes change the cm to a bwm depending who i was playing. 

In your version, it is tighter at the back with the dlp being a good link between the defence and attack. I have a good team in my league and alot if teams would play defensive and counter attack. Every game seems to involve me trying to break down the other team which left me vulnerable to counter attacks. With your tactic (and strengthening my fb's) i seem rock solid at the back.

Edited by FuzzySime

Thats interesting - there will always be many possible changes yes, but i started with CMF and ended up with going for the poacher role - it seems to me to bring most goals - but i could very well be wrong. The poacher depending on his quality should score 20+ goals in the League.

Why did you choose to go for the BPD and the WB  - does it make you more offensive?

And why did you choose to go for the BBM?

If im in second half and up by 2....i often take the amc to dmc to close the match Down.

My biggest upsets are against teams are with weaker very defensive teams ( thats when playing with Roma and Arsenal.

I think i will test it with a regular weak italian side ;)

Xzz i would like to see you Sampdoria-side/selection so i could help you. Not to proove you wrong but just to say that it IS possible to do the imposibble with a weak Palermo side in the first season.

YES you will with this tactic Loose and Draw when you are not a top-flight but still i discagree with you that the tactic does not Work :D

NB i would like to hear what you could have of changes that you think could improve the tactic - just saying " it dosnt Work" wont get us far :D

21 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Thats interesting - there will always be many possible changes yes, but i started with CMF and ended up with going for the poacher roffensively seems to me to bring most goals - but i could very well be wrong. The poacher depending on his quality should score 20+ goals in the League.

Why did you choose to go for the BPD and the WB  - does it make you more offensive?

And why did you choose to go for the BBM?

If im in second half and up by 2....i often take the amc to dmc to close the match Down.

My biggest upsets are against teams are with weaker very defensive teams ( thats when playing with Roma and Arsenal.

I think i will test it with a regular weak italian side ;)

I chose the bpd to build from the back, to try and coax the other team out from being so defensive against me. That was the idea anyway. The wb does offer more offensively and he should be occupying the space left by the inf who cuts in.

For me, its all about creating links between defence, midfield and attack and how it transitions. I  want to creating space when i try and

Dont know why i cant edit the above post?!

Anyway, i want to create space, pulling opponents out of position so that another player cant attack it. That was my thinking with the wb and inf. I sometimes think i can be too crowded in the centre with the pcr, adv playmaker and inf cutting in so i may drop the adv playmaker down to midfield so he is inline with the dlp and cm. When i do, i change the role of the dlp to bwm and cm to box to box.

I have just taken on the Napoli job so will see how it develops with them!

For those who have not tried a career with Newcastle - i can assure you they have alot of potential with an offensive mindset :D

Update on the League. Won the League first season and second season is coming even better out....:D

No matter who i try this with, i never do well -,-. Tried with Atletico and dortmund. Both ended up being mid-table and getting sacked lol

Im sorry to hear that Talis - may i help you with it? how does your lineup looks like? And more importaint do you rotate the squad and use Decs train ;)?

The tactic has been tested in especially Germany as shown above with Schalke 04 ;) 

Edited by AndersJ

I could really need some testing - it Works really good in The bigger Leagues but it would be great with some advice from you guys :)

You create so many interesting tactics, AndersJ! ? Is it okay if I have a go with this tactic? Do you have any Team-requests? Any particular league you wanted it tested in? I see you got Schalke, Sunderland, Newcastle, Palermo, Espanyol and Arsenal covered. 

The fun part for me is testing - i rarely take the longer Challenges - i like the puzzels of "the making of tactics" :)

You can test whereever you like - but i think The Premier league is covered :) where Do you fancy a test ?

Lets see...It's hard to decide?

Germany: Hertha, Hoffenheim, Bremen

France: AS Monaco, Stade Rennais, Lille, Etienne

Portugal: Braga

Holland: Ajax, FC Twente, Feyenoord, PSV, Heerenveen, AZ (Might not being seen as a very competative league, but it's a fun league with talents everywere).

Spain: Athletic B, Celta, Real Sociedad, Real Sporting 

Italy: Bologna, Genoa 

I picked 20 teams here to the list. They have all a need for a good tactic to challenge bigger teams. 

Playing with teams like Bayern, Barcelona and Madrid, you never know if it's the tactic or just all the class players, right?? Beating those teams is much better proof...

Your tactic looks awsome, and I really have a need to help you prove it right...

If you have any objections about any teams, please say so? ? 

If not, I'm throwing a funny looking dice with 20 sides to chose for me...

Forgive me for the long post, or if I'm out of line in any ways.

Thank you, and cheers!

You have alot of class bids there and i totally follow you with the " NOT choosing the bigger side although when i chose Schalke04 it was from back in the days with Ebbe Sand and Mpenza :)

i would take out Monaco as they have a too good team almost :) but thats just me - go where your mind telis you this is the Best challenge for me :)

Could be fun though to go with hertha - Feyenoord - Etienne or Real Sporting - maybe Celta - they have REALLY good potential :)

Something tells me Hertha can be fun (they have a big stadium that deserves a BIG team). And I can always try some of the other teams later. Beating Barca and Madrid with Celta, also has a nice ring to it? 

I will keep you posted?

Hertha: Season 1

-Mymy! I wanted a challenge, and I got it...? Must admit I really don't know much about them, never given them much thought in other games I've played, but I actually regret that I haven't! It's a proper long-term challenge! A team that really needs time to develop. There is a frame here for a 'BIG' club: big stadium, excellent training facilities, and a second team playing in lower divisions. We need silverware...

Season objectives:

-The board wants us to succeed in a cup

-Get a respectable league position

Transfers will be made over time. I've sendt scouts out to find cheap high potential youths. Everything costs at least twice my budget. 

This is a really good team to be testing your tactic AndersJ. A solid tactic is an absolute "must-have" here ?

Cheers!

image.png

image.png

image.png

Im so hoping it will work for you - give it some time and remember if it fails its not my fault but offcause bad luck and the AIs fault :D!

joke aside i hope you finish top 8th. Remember Decs training and rotate squad but only with usefull subs. Search for good loans and if you survive season 1 i have some fif for the regen part :)

good luck :)