Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Fernando Torres

Hey guys i had brought back this awesome man from hell. And he managed to score almost 50 goals this season. But why i cant achieve the world player of the year nor the sugar daddy unlock. I mean this is ridiculous. Not even messi can do that he only scores 39 this time, as he has always been the goal machine in this game. This is unacceptable, a disgrace to football :@

image.png

image.png

The big Awards will come with time - give it a season or two more :)

may i ask wich tactic you use and how your lineup looks like :)?

I usually play 442 diamond counter atk with no wings to counter vs big clubs like barce or real and 4231 vs small clubs. But the thing is, my tactic depends a lot on strikers and torres had lost his form at the end of the season( it quite reflects in real life) i doubt that he can make it again. Messi and cr7 is a bug and very hard to compete with.

image.png

Edited by Plzdunhurtme
10 minutes ago, Plzdunhurtme said:

I usually play 442 diamond counter atk with no wings to counter vs big clubs like barce or real and 4231 vs small clubs. But the thing is, my tactic depends a lot on strikers and torres had lost his form at the end of the season( it quite reflects in real life) i doubt that he can make it again. Messi and cr7 is a bug and very hard to compete with.

image.png

I don't think they're hard to compete with I won Real Madrid 4-1 in the playoffs to qualify for the champions league

Screenshot_20160718-031411.thumb.png.22c

And I knocked out Barcelona in the quarterfinals (sorry I don't have a screenshot for that because I'm in a new season and I took the screenshot of the real game immediately after the match)

Talking about Messi something strange happened in my FC United save. Barcelona didn't play him for 2 seasons and his value dropped drastically and at the end we went to Tottenham at the end of his contract 

4 hours ago, Dar J said:

I don't think they're hard to compete with I won Real Madrid 4-1 in the playoffs to qualify for the champions league

Screenshot_20160718-031411.thumb.png.22c

And I knocked out Barcelona in the quarterfinals (sorry I don't have a screenshot for that because I'm in a new season and I took the screenshot of the real game immediately after the match)

Talking about Messi something strange happened in my FC United save. Barcelona didn't play him for 2 seasons and his value dropped drastically and at the end we went to Tottenham at the end of his contract 

The same thing happened to me mate mourinho went to Barca and that was it messi never played at all. Shocking thing was he ended up at West Ham.

15 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

The same thing happened to me mate mourinho went to Barca and that was it messi never played at all. Shocking thing was he ended up at West Ham.

I've had the same and ended up buying Messi for £40mill in January and he scored 27 Goals in 27 games and led me to the title

16 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

I've had the same and ended up buying Messi for £40mill in January and he scored 27 Goals in 27 games and led me to the title

Nice one mate, a snip at 40 million eh. What were his wage demands like though?

But anyway, am I missing something?  Fernando Torres isn't Argentinian and he won't be 26 in 2019, so how is this the "awesome man" being brought back?

2 hours ago, daan27 said:

But anyway, am I missing something?  Fernando Torres isn't Argentinian and he won't be 26 in 2019, so how is this the "awesome man" being brought back?

Your player is a Regen who just happens to be named Fernando Torres 

20 hours ago, daan27 said:

He has been reborn!!! Lol just kidding. But i have to say argentina is the best place to find some good strikers. May be you'll find your argentine ronaldo or ronaldinho one day ;)