Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career End of the road!

Here is a screenshot of the first time I've got to the end of a football manager career, it was my first save on FMM 16, no editors no cheats... I'm interested to see other peoples screenshots of their final stats... How many trophies? How many teams?

image.png

Nothing spectacular but very effective... All outfield players are on the general schedule all season, and goalkeepers have their own schedule for the season. 

Any team... The save in question I went from the bottom all the way to the top in England. International teams work with it as well but I didn't have any success in this save. I'm just interested to see how other people do it and what success they've had.

image.png

image.png

image.png

This is from another save but shows it works at international level. Also doesn't show that I won the 2028 Euros as well with Denmark.

image.png

On 29 July 2016 at 22:36, Muzza2108 said:

image.png

image.png

Do you keep the intsructions and roles the same or do you change pre or during matches?? 

Great results by the way impressive to get to the end. I did it quite a few times on PSP but have never got close on iOS