Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Why are most evogens useless?

There are a lot of evogens that are useless as when they appear in game their stamina stats are really low, between 4-10. Why is this it ruins the game ?(Please).

Edited by PabloPaton
Wrong
Just now, Real_Random said:

I usually put my evogens on fitness training to prevent this. I hate this too because my Zlatan and Lampard Evogens have 11 stamina each.

Tried that it doesn't work for me. Its frustrating because it makes a lot of players not worth buying. Thanks though.

1 hour ago, PabloPaton said:

There are a lot of evogens that are useless as when they appear in game their stamina stats are really low, between 4-10. Why is this it ruins the game ?(Please).

Here is Thiago Silva, Gerrard, Yaya Toure and Vidal's regens. Can you not see what the problem is? Given that there's 38 league games then however many cup games, and especially if the players position is in the middle of the park. I sold Thiago Silva's regent after 1 season for 30mil as he's as fit as Rikishi. I also have Aguero's regen who I have loaned out as hes basically the same. Ibra's regen is slow and lacking in stamina too and doesn't seem to perform for my team as I play a poacher although he just came back from Chelsea on loan and done very well. There are lots of examples I can name these are just a few.

Screenshot_2016-07-31-06-56-16.png

Screenshot_2016-07-31-06-54-04.png

Screenshot_2016-07-31-06-53-48.png

Screenshot_2016-07-31-06-53-29.png

Edited by PabloPaton

They're not useless because most are usually cheap, really good for their age and all have good potential. I have also found Stamina, and all the fitness stats, one of the easiest stats to improve with Intensive fitness training. As for the players you have you've got a bit unlucky with Gerrard and Yaya Toure's as they're a bit old to make really big improvements however the other two should improve drastically due to their age.

6 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

No way is that toures regen not a chance.

I'm not sure that they are regens of Vidal, Gerrard and Toure. They have some of the highest techniques in the game and technique rarely changes, let alone change that drastically, for player regens.

1 minute ago, theundergoat said:

I'm not sure that they are regens of Vidal, Gerrard and Toure. They have some of the highest techniques in the game and technique rarely changes, let alone change that drastically, for player regens.

I think your right mate I'd have to say they are medel and maybe lampard and I've just noticed how bad they all are for technique and stamina that's crazy.

3 hours ago, theundergoat said:

I have the FM scout they are Toure, Gerard and Vidal trust me. The season is just starting Gerard's regen is just a bit rusty as I put him on a fitness regime for the whole of the pre-season same with the rest of them.

10 hours ago, rseven said:

Can I see the progress page of one of them?

They drop their physical attributes or appear with low stamina?

And they all appear with low stamina.

6 hours ago, PabloPaton said:

And they all appear with low stamina.

SI had fix this issue last year.

I don't know why it come again.