Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Bug players list (facepacks)

AlKha96

Today i found the problem. When i touch on Eugeni Valderrama or Alvaro Gomes (both from Valencia B), game crashes. I create this topic for people with same problems, to solve most bug players and send it to SI (or facepack creators).

4 minutes ago, AlKha96 said:

Today i found the problem. When i touch on Eugeni Valderrama or Alvaro Gomes (both from Valencia B), game crashes. I create this topic for people with same problems, to solve most bug players and send it to SI.

What device is this on? Also do you have any facepacks installed?

1 minute ago, AlKha96 said:

Android, yes, have facepack, try to replase pics, still the same problem.

Can you try looking at the players without any facepacks installed? We're not having this issue here.

I got it, it's the facepack issue, cause pics size is over 100 kb, thanks for the feedback.

Edited by AlKha96

Gyus if you got this problem also, take this pics to right direction with replace, save it as person_67225740 and person_67169241

person_67169241.png

person_67225740.png

Edited by AlKha96
1 hour ago, AlKha96 said:

Today i found the problem. When i touch on Eugeni Valderrama or Alvaro Gomes (both from Valencia B), game crashes. I create this topic for people with same problems, to solve most bug players and send it to SI (or facepack creators).

if its from the megapack can to tell me please which size pack you use? which version 7.0.0? or 7.0.1? , tell me which teams they are from please? as i have the pack installed.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

if its from the megapack can to tell me please which size pack you use? which version 7.0.0? or 7.0.1? , tell me which teams they are from please? as i have the pack installed.

Your latest Retina megapack, 7.0.1 with 170x170 pics. It crashes cause at megapack this pics are 100-140 kb, I just open it in Photoshop and save as pics for websites, and all works OK, without bugs and crashes. I think that in all megapacks for all sizes will be the same problem, cause even at sortitoutsi this pics are unformatted.

Edited by AlKha96
44 minutes ago, AlKha96 said:

Your latest Retina megapack, 7.0.1 with 170x170 pics. It crashes cause at megapack this pics are 100-140 kb, I just open it in Photoshop and save as pics for websites, and all works OK, without bugs and crashes. I think that in all megapacks for all sizes will be the same problem, cause even at sortitoutsi this pics are unformatted.

its not the pic file size issue some pics are 150+kb and work fine. we have found the issue. the pic was 64bit depth instead of 32bit. fixing as we speak.