Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How do I improve squad harmony?

Bryn

I am almost 7 season in, gone from league one to the prem and excelled my objectives every time but my squad harmony never gets very high. It's now almost as low as it could possibly get.

Go into the Personal section of all your players, they'll have Red issues with them such as being unhappy with training or wanting to move to a bigger club. Offering new contracts can counter some of these things or reducing the training workload etc. depending on what they're complaining about. Often if a player has been pushing for a move they're unhappy because they want to move to a bigger club and everyone else dislikes them ('has a strained relationship with x'). If you've got quite a few of these it could be worth cashing in on them.

Yeah I have got the same problem as a few of my players want to go to"bigger clubs". The problem is that the"bigger clubs" are not bidding for them (they have the big club release in their contracts) so you would think they would accept the situation. I have offered top wages but they just refuse a new contract unless the"big club release" is inserted. I have a player who is 29 year old refusing to sign but if he was that good a big club would have snapped him up.

how you handle if some of your squad  ('has a strained relationship with x')  and the X have a better stat compare to others..?

1 hour ago, Alex Rival said:

how you handle if some of your squad  ('has a strained relationship with x')  and the X have a better stat compare to others..?

It's a problem I haven't been able to solve. 

Short term career- I ignore it if he's a key player and have no time or money to get a worthy replacement.

Long term career- I end up selling the enfant terrible as soon as I find a worthy replacement.

3 hours ago, Alex Rival said:

Move the lesser-rated player on UNLESS the better player wants away.