Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Maximus Attempts Roman Empire Challenge - Wall build :)

AndersJ

23 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

While waiting for a vacant Camp to overtake in Gaul, a small group of my scouts have infiltraited a viking country ( a surprise attack from the north on barbarian king Batigöl maybe muhahah ?

Thanks for the scouts. After having them clean my ships I fed them to the sharks. Cheers for that.

18 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Thanks for the scouts. After having them clean my ships I fed them to the sharks. Cheers for that.

Haha! You appently forgot some kind of GODLIKE Lord ??? A World Council has called for a hearing on me to be World LORD :)!!!

IMG_2061.PNG

And so is history written...

Bourdeaux. The name Bourde is still the name of a river south of the city.

In 107 BC, the Battle of Burdigala was fought by the Romans who were defending the Allobroges, a Gallic tribe allied to Rome, and the Tigurini led by Divico. The Romans were defeated .....winning and their commander, the clever Maximus now is going to crush the GAULS!!

IMG_2062.PNG

IMG_2063.PNG

CFD36A5B-6007-4A29-89CC-495A3804BDA4-68723-00004F0F314267C9.png

57 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Bring it on, nothing maximus is capable of doing scares me and my fearless Brennians ?

If looking only in the history books, the GAULS actually won ?

Big Update !

took over in Gaul side of Bordeaux and won the whole of Gaul and defeated Brennus @Brenty92.

the World domination meeting in the summer went no less than very terrible. Loosing to South americans and vine drinking southend men, The Danish Lord who led the attack had yet again been out drinking, so The Northern Vinkings were to no help. 

Already allowed to move in to territorium of Chieftan @BatiGoal i thought that small farm citadels like Freiburg, Mainz and 1860 München would have loved my help, but something about me apprantly spooked them of so they ran back to their notoirus chieftan and cried.

IMG_2066.PNG

IMG_2067.PNG

IMG_2068.PNG

IMG_2070.PNG

One step on my lands - yes the lands I took from the locals - one step on my new Viking Lands and your dreams turn into nightmares.

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

Brennus defeated, as I suspected would be the case :laugh:

Don't get to close my friend, we are expecting you....

Haha nothing to fear yet, i first have to infiltrate the hordes of Germania and their chieftan! 

3 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Brennus defeated, as I suspected would be the case :laugh:

Don't get to close my friend, we are expecting you....

Gloating is such an ugly trait...

@AndersJ I hold my hands up as a sign of respect, we lost many good men that historic day in Gaul! Smash Queen McAndrew for me ?

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

Floating is such an ugly trait...

@AndersJ I hold my hands up as a sign of respect, we lost many good men that historic day in Gaul! Smash Queen McAndrew for me ?

Haha i will do my absolute best an bring the Empire great honour ?

Only just realised wen you quoted my last comment that my burn on McAndrew was less efficient as it said floating instead of gloating ??

55 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Congratulations so far @AndersJ or should I say Maximus, just caught up on this as I've been a little preoccupied, the Arena applauds your attempts so far...

spectators.jpg.eee79a75a3bcef5b9a47b8fb48f37126.jpg

Haha thanks, great picture mate!!

On 05/05/2017 at 09:33, Brenty92 said:

Gloating is such an ugly trait...

Queen McAndrew? We'll see who's laughing when you are eventually my slave Brennus :laugh:

On 05/05/2017 at 11:21, Brenty92 said:

Only just realised wen you quoted my last comment that my burn on McAndrew was less efficient as it said floating instead of gloating ??

Floating is such an ugly trait? I wouldn't say so, sounds quite useful actually :laugh:

Good work @AndersJ on the assassination, may have to take some tips to give to my mercenaries who plan your downfall.... 

Damn you chieftan @BatiGoal! Your soldiers a some hard ones to crack! No my soldiers will rest and get back to battle, stronger than ever.....I HOPE ??

nb - great run at the last, almost Got the CHL

IMG_2081.PNG

IMG_2082.PNG

Some decent results there mate, got some quality players like Stafylidis and Hinteregger too.

Shame about that guy in the English kingdom, looks like he is going to be building his defences stronger for a while....:laugh::P

The Roman Empire wants me back with great funds....there is apparently money in war and slavery

IMG_2083.PNG

added 0 minutes later

But i will stay and battle in Germania

IMG_2084.PNG

I'm planning to try out this challenge but I always face difficulties trying to get accepted when sending out a job application.

Am I missing anything?

1 hour ago, RipRip said:

I'm planning to try out this challenge but I always face difficulties trying to get accepted when sending out a job application.

Am I missing anything?

Great, where is the challenge, sometimes its weird, but once in a while it is easy to quit your job and find another. But where is the challenge?

Why don't you take that oppertunity back with the other empire and go on a nice holiday? I'm sure you won't miss anything, apart from me conquering the entire of Europe :P

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

Why don't you take that oppertunity back with the other empire and go on a nice holiday? I'm sure you won't miss anything, apart from me conquering the entire of Europe :P

Haha because i dont feel any kind of homesick right now, and REALLY love to do the near "impossible " and win Germania over with a club like Ausburg ?

Hope you enjoy the smell in the Iron Islands while you still have for yourselves ☠️