Jump to content
FMM Vibe
AndersJ

Career AndersJ attempts the Germanic Europe Challenge

Recommended Posts

Good season Anders, winning the Champs League and the Bundesliga should give your budget a big boost! 

And not a bad result for the old boy, only 9 yellow cards is pretty unrealistic though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Unlucky @AndersJ not bad shout, with your team only getting stronger you can do this with the right guy, good luck

Thank you very much mate, and yes this is indeed the fun part now building a very strong team year for year, until i will hit the right amount at some point :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Idol said:

Good season Anders, winning the Champs League and the Bundesliga should give your budget a big boost! 

And not a bad result for the old boy, only 9 yellow cards is pretty unrealistic though! 

yes its really unreal but great scouting though :D The main guy i have now is a bit more competent all in all ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So here is an update.

The season startet great and in the middle of the season this happened...

IMG_2349.thumb.PNG.78803d4aeea358ba74f6d7f8ee7ef21a.PNGIMG_2350.thumb.PNG.1adee794c9c4c2f14933d5324361de2c.PNG

After that great succes on the World scene Jhon chose to destroy further...

IMG_2352.thumb.PNG.f07fa150ae5faf58db6e987a454d2959.PNGIMG_2353.thumb.PNG.24bc4ab86bfd33895ec8b9403fbc07c0.PNG

 

and then came a very exiting finale with arch-rivals Bayern...

 

IMG_2354.thumb.PNG.096a0599f944c9bff54dd5714b51f797.PNG

 

Some okay end of season stats.

IMG_2355.thumb.PNG.f5853d93cb2884094f62b68d5cef91a0.PNGIMG_2356.thumb.PNG.cc78bfb8d3df641fb7a3a64861f3a9a6.PNGIMG_2357.thumb.PNG.873d4f70423763bb1430e7a1e9b01458.PNG

 

And then for @BatiGoal and @Taff

did Jhon make it?

Spoiler

IMG_2358.thumb.PNG.c87c27a7832336f6a77d318c9891da70.PNG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats with completing this challenge! Excellent stuff, mate! Is this your final tally or are you going for another attempt to break it? :) Pls post your totals in all 3 stages if/when you're done so I don't need to scroll thru the pages. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Congrats with completing this challenge! Excellent stuff, mate! Is this your final tally or are you going for another attempt to break it? :) Pls post your totals in all 3 stages if/when you're done so I don't need to scroll thru the pages. Thanks.

@BatiGoal a new try 👀😳😳😳??

 

IMG_2361.JPG

added 0 minutes later
9 minutes ago, Taff said:

Congrats dude, a great choice to end the Challenge with a fantastic all around striker welcome to the leaderboard

Thanks my friend - he is gifted that Jhon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taff said:

Well done dude you now top the leaderboard 

  Hide contents

Couldn't just let me have one could you :P

 

No i could NOT 😂 But maybe BG feels i have to do it again if you read his comment 😜😉😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Ah, I knew I had forgotten something. Will add your score to the leaderboard today ;)

Haha minor detail....😜😂.....its okay importaint to me at least 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AndersJ said:

No i could NOT 😂 But maybe BG feels i have to do it again if you read his comment 😜😉😂

He was just asking if you wanted another crack at Germany to boost your score, he's not saying you have to do it again, obviously during the challenge we've all had the chance to improve our score before moving on, and that is what BG was asking, if you wanted to play another season or stick with the score you have.

If your top of the leaderboard then there is no need to go again, but the options there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taff said:

He was just asking if you wanted another crack at Germany to boost your score, he's not saying you have to do it again, obviously during the challenge we've all had the chance to improve our score before moving on, and that is what BG was asking, if you wanted to play another season or stick with the score you have.

If your top of the leaderboard then there is no need to go again, but the options there

I know and i was only joking but i cannot beat that in a season  - you can make the try 😜😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taff said:

You've already beaten me dude, no need to make it worse

We'll be all good until @BatiGoal finally has enough and comes to conquer all three of his leaderboards 

Yes some day he will come to claim the Iron throne with has crazy tactic 😂

Off topic how many nationalities do you have my friend 😜👀?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Yes some day he will come to claim the Iron throne with has crazy tactic 😂

Off topic how many nationalities do you have my friend 😜👀?

I do all of my posting from the computer at work and I always forget to sign out and the boys here keep changing my Bloody profile, I've been a bit of everything so far.  This is what happens when you work with Jokers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Taff said:

I do all of my posting from the computer at work and I always forget to sign out and the boys here keep changing my Bloody profile, I've been a bit of everything so far.  This is what happens when you work with Jokers 

Thats great humor! I maybe Think you were Kosovo Yesterday 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Idol said:

Great work Anders, good consistent results! 

Thank you very much -  i cracked some kind of code in scoring ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×