Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career W4RLOCK attempts The Dumps to Dynasty Challenge

I put him on separate IT before December and suddenly he was scoring goals and the fact that he was so consistent, he would step up as the main talisman if Griez was jot at his best...what followed was 3 POTM Awards in between December to February, and he didnt complain at all, though it would if you have a motivational coach...

PART II : S.S LAZIO

It's time, We have conquered Madrid...Now it's time for us to try to conquer Italy brougth Lazio back the top of Italian Football...Here is our objectives for the challenge :

#1.Replicate Lazio 1999/2000 season by winning both the Serie A & the Coppa Italia

#2.Take 3 Points from A.S Roma in 16/17

3.Win the Capocannoneire ( Top Goalscorer ) award with our striker

With that being said, please stay tuned and keep up to date with the latest post update in our progress to complete part 2 of this challenge...so without further a due, let's hop on into it!!

Screenshot_2017-07-04-12-31-01.thumb.png.c0835cf35ed8a9c20e4fbec0ec732e91.png

That's a tough one. It would depend on how long is left in the window, and who you already have there. I'd personally keep him, but your choice :D

PRE-SEASON

Screenshot_2017-07-04-14-20-06-1.thumb.png.42d94c5d6e1cc435ab45b3c25db6759e.png

During the friendly matches, we've manage to grind out some positive results, including a 4-0 thrashing of Ukranian Champions, Shaktar...but how do we fair in the transfer market, you may ask??

Screenshot_2017-07-04-14-20-15.thumb.png.019cb41d1f2b832564b008922840d569.png

We manage to sell some players for a much higher, with us receiving a whoopping £41.5 mil bid for de vrij from Bayerm, a bid that is too tempting to turned down, while bringing a few quality players to the squad...so...what do you guys think about the players i brought in, will they lead us to domestic glory, and also feel free to leave some suggestions on who should we buy, thats it from me for now

Also need some feedback on buying quality gk...who should i buy??I have around £24 mil and a max wage offer of £80k

try signing pickford, probably can sign him for about 15M, seems pretty good in the sunderland save i played. he really did save my ass a few times cos sunderland had a real weak team