Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help FMM 2017 ARSENAL

Hi I am new to mobile football manager. I want to start a career with arsenal. I don't have the editor or sugar daddy so can anyone help with some tips please.

1. Who i should sign?

2. Who to sell?

3. Whats the best formation and tactics to use? 

Thanks 

Hi! maybe you want to look at some tactics posted by the other members and probably try and create your own tactic in the way u want ur team to play. arsenal already has a rather strong team, so maybe u might want to get rid of players that dont fit ur formation and bring in decent backups. can consider getting a new GK cos thats a weak spot of arsenal and maybe bring in a CB as well. attack wise, just improve the general quality like getting lacazette like wads happening in real life. I have never payed with arsenal before so this is all i can help you with. Hope it's helpful!

Thanks for your reply, I've started season now and signed dybala & Grimaldo. Playing a 4231. Going to get a GK after 1st season then I need to find a decent box to box CM that will be happy to be a rotation player!

First of all I love playing Arsenal, lots of young talent in the squad.

My first signing is mostly Lacazette, as Giroud does not fit my playing style. I like my strikers to make runs and score from 1v1 situations, not just by crosses.

I mostly sell Giroud, loan out some young players ( Reine-Adelaide, Sanogo, Asano ). I also sell Cazorla, he is too old and I like to play with a lot of youngsters. For example : Lozano will cost you about 17 million, but 3 seasons later you can sell him for around 50/60 or even 70 if you're lucky. The same goes for Davinson Sanchez ( Ajax ) who will cost you about 16/17 million. There's lot of possibilities for great revenue on players. 

Grimaldo has lots of potential on the left wing back position and might not cost you that much. Enes Unal is a young striker ( loaned out to FC Twente in the first season ) who might be cheap but has good potential. Also Mbappé Lotin and Moise Kean may be good signings at the start of your career as back-up for Lacazette/Giroud/Welbeck or whoever you play up front.

I started an Arsenal career, you might want to check it out :