DEFENDING

Fitness - Medium

Tactics - Intensive

Attacking - Light

Goalkeeping - None

Defensive - Intensive

Motivational - Light

But half a season in:

59a8234e4e7d9_FMM2017_2017-08-30-21-03-45.thumb.png.ad78aabd394bff25c0a60ed5e2dc3a2f.png59a823545e4e1_FMM2017_2017-08-30-21-03-39.thumb.png.24e0ab8199cdfbccf31f91c408a2e864.png

attributes deteriorating, other than physical. How long does it take for IT to have impact? Also, I think SI said beginning with fmm2017, youngsters' attributes can decrease if constantly played in senior-level matches; is it true?

If that was the case he'd unhappily complain about it, but no unhappiness was voiced out by the player...and how do you determine what's wrong with the type of training? Besides, Tottenham has state of the art facilities & I have a gold badge coach specializing in defending

This surprise me as well, as Passlack is a great prospect on one of my saves.Maybe you should change the intensivity a bit and see what changes!

His AvR 7.58 looks ok. Have you been satisfied with his performances?

If his play is alright I wouldn't worry too much about his attr numbers this early on. It'll come up in a couple seasons. As long as he does his job within the team and doesn't drop form too often.

Btw, I never do "tactics" - Intensive, I go "fitness" - Intensive instead.

If I know I'm going to have a bunch of youngsters in a save I make sure I get a Gold Youth Coach too as it seems to help a little .. 

IDK about the senior games as if there's no reserve team how will he play? Then you would get more unhappiness as he wants to be promoted from B team or thinks should be starting messages I get if I try to bring young players along slow with no reserve team games..