Attributes at the start of game: 

hI1s3B.png

Attributes after 4 seasons:

zl2LcX.png

How he performed for me:

2017/18 - Played 36 - Scored 13 - Assists 22

XlJWdk.png

What position/role did he play?

Season 2020/21 he played AMR as an advanced playmaker, first 3 seasons played in midfield and attacking midfield in different roles.

How much does he cost in first transfer window?

He will cost £16m if you can't unsettle him and £8m - £12m if you can.

Can he be retrained?

I retrained him to play as a striker and he had very poor aptitude for MC/DMR/DL 

Negatives?

His physical Attributes are capped at 15/14/14 and his favourite club is Man Utd.

Potential?

I think he's good enough to play for the top clubs but there are better youngsters on the game.

Coach report at Liverpool was to exceed Salah's level of ability in the future.

So will you be signing Calvin Stengs on this years game?

Ever since I saw you playing in Holland I've been hoping for a load of Iscouts from you! Ace stuff :D 

He looks a talent tbf and developed well! 

The United negative cracked me up :P 

Any chance you've had a look at Perr Shuurs? He's been linked to join our U23's in January. 

I don't think I will do anymore from this save so you might be waiting a while :laugh:

Schuurs is at Ajax but hasn't developed on this save, will sign him when I start a new one (y)

4 hours ago, Scott said:

I don't think I will do anymore from this save so you might be waiting a while :laugh:

Schuurs is at Ajax but hasn't developed on this save, will sign him when I start a new one (y)

Damn, i always enjoy your Dutch finds :( haha

A mate sent me a picture and he didn't look that good tbf haha, but apparently he's 4.5 rated on FM? No idea what that means but sounds good if it's out of 5 like FMM :P 

Edited by Ashez
2 hours ago, Ashez said:

Damn, i always enjoy your Dutch finds :( haha

I mate sent me a picture and he didn't look that good tbf haha, but apparently he's 4.5 rated on FM? No idea what that means but sounds good if it's out of 5 like FMM :P 

I could iscout Kluivert but he is too well known :laugh:

He doesn't look like he can defend but that doesn't matter on the EME because everyone shoots from 30 yards :P

nothing wrong with being a fan of the most successful English club in history ;)

great find, affordable with decent potential... unsure about anyone else but I've struggled thus far to find players like this in the 'early game'

Ooh nice little find. I'll consider him I'm the future definitely

7 hours ago, Scott said:

Negatives?

his favourite club is Man Utd.

This made me laugh way harder than it should XD

AZ Alkmaar's Calvin Stengs Suffers Season Ending Injury

After a gruelling few months of pre-season training building up to the new campaign, the last thing any footballer wants is to suffer a horrific injury just minutes into their first match. Unfortunately for AZ Alkmaar winger Calvin Stengs, that is exactly what happened. In AZ's first Eredivisie match against PSV, the 18-year-old collided with defender Santiago Arias and fell to the floor after his knee twisted 90 degrees in the wrong direction. Stengs was in tears of pain as he stretchered off. He was taken to hospital and AZ are now awaiting test results to see the severity of the injury, but it is feared Stengs could be ruled out for the rest of the 2017-18 season.

That's what happened to the kid in game week 1. Touted as a very talented player he's lost a very valuable season of experience and development just as he broke into the squad and made the  starting 11. Really feel for him and hope this horrific injury doesn't ruin his career. 

Quite surprised anyone found this talent already as I thought he'd go under the radar a little longer but apparently nothing escapes the watchful eye of iScout Master @Scott

I started another save with AZ with me as a gold/fitness and hired 4 silver fitness coaches too see if his physicals would go higher than the first save, most of the season they went to what they did the first time but just before last game I got news item that he did well in training.

Screenshot2017122421.png

f8cScreenshot2017122421.png

Advanced playmaker - AMR 

Finally got 15 stamina but will probably drop now the season has finished :laugh: