Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Manchester United Tactics

Hii guys I came up with a killer tactic for man utd that can prove lethal against any team including likes of Barça or even real.  The trick is to play 4-2-3-1 

With de gea in the goal Damian as left wing back back Valencia as right wing back I bought Jerome boating as central defender Phil Jones can be used and Eric Bailly as central defender 

In the mid field play Paul pogba as an advanced playmaker and Matic or mctominay as ball winning mid 

Also play Alexis Sanchez in the left as inside forward and Juan Mata in right as inside forward alongside Jesse Lingard in the centre as attacking midfielder 

Upfront is Lukaku as a poacher

The Tactics : are given in the pictures 

A bit different to mine.
I don't usually have a BWM playing in a midfield 2. DLP with a CM/B2B. BWM in midfield 2 can you leave you a bit short.

Also, I have Mata as a AP on the right. And usually just the one wing back. It's awesome if your tactic works for you but it seems to me that it may leave you open to counters. Especially with 2 wb's and no deep lying CM.

On 4/4/2018 at 02:45, Joshua Barretto said:

Hi I'm not seeing any pictures of your tactic can you repost please 

Edited by Maco99

Take screen shots of your tactics, it makes it easier for us to see (and copy) ?

4 pics plus your progress in the league and Europe!