FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nucleus

Guides/Tips Nucleus’s Super Intensive Training Guide

Yep, very happy. I even had only few injuries, mostly injury prone players. 2 prev. physios and 1 rehab. All coaches natural gold. Ajax youth academy.

I'm another convert to this training regime. I tried this in my fantasy save where a lot of players are 5star. Was having trouble getting high level players to peak. Results link.

• Only 2 players with significant injury time throughout the season. This seems really good with ~25 man squad.
  • Players who were already at their 'peak' picked up, on average, 10-14 more points throughout their stats.
  • Up and comers: 5 players with more than 20 points of gains. One player with 31 points of gains. 

20 minutes ago, mabbitwarden said:

I'm another convert to this training regime. I tried this in my fantasy save where a lot of players are 5star. Was having trouble getting high level players to peak. Results link.

• Only 2 players with significant injury time throughout the season. This seems really good with ~25 man squad.
  • Players who were already at their 'peak' picked up, on average, 10-14 more points throughout their stats.
  • Up and comers: 5 players with more than 20 points of gains. One player with 31 points of gains. 

Some serious work has gone into that spreadsheet. Well done, glad it worked for you. Shame it’s not possible in this years edition

Thanks

32 minutes ago, Markcoad said:

How do you change the training intensity I.E from light to intensive 

On 2018? If so, there isn’t a tab to change it from light to intensive. It all depends on how many training regimes you have set on intensive/medium/light etc.

19 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

On 2018? If so, there isn’t a tab to change it from light to intensive. It all depends on how many training regimes you have set on intensive/medium/light etc.

That's what I thought for a minute thought I was going mad not seeing it as before thanks@Nucleus

For your help