Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ja'Makin' This A H2H?! Ashez Vs Prize

Ashez

16 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Oh man, that's gutting. Still as a Newcastle supporter I'm used to being on the losing team. 😭

That goal is something else. I had one of my players score a 105 yard goal and it was a great feeling - I can only imagine what it would be like to be on the receiving end of it though. I've never seen the AI do it before, but I've done it twice (one 105 and the other 95 I think) and I've seen others do it. 

Anyway, congratz @PriZe and commiserations @Ashez (you'll bounce back next time).  

It sucked but I'm not gunn a lie it made my update lol, and at the end of the day I'll take entertainment value over winning some times 😛

To send Foxy the City file to make the gif I rewatched the match and 3 of City's goals were absolute bangers from outside the box! 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

To send Foxy the City file to make the gif I rewatched the match and 3 of City's goals were absolute bangers from outside the box! 

I noticed that this year there seemed to be a LOT of goals from outside the box, on both sides. Not sure how that measures up with real life, or even how my tactics may have affected mine, but it seemed like it may have been too many.

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

I noticed that this year there seemed to be a LOT of goals from outside the box, on both sides. Not sure how that measures up with real life, or even how my tactics may have affected mine, but it seemed like it may have been too many.

Agreed, long shots have been an issue for the entirety of the EME imo.