Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat How fast is eme on Android?

Ian

I’m just wondering if the eme is fatster on android this year. I’ve got the game on iOS and it’s fine as usual. Last year I got game for android on a decent device which had a bigger screen so would seem better but was slow so I got it on  iOS and it was much faster. I don’t mind buying the game for android for the bigger screen if it’s improved. 

2 hours ago, 1759 said:

I’m just wondering if the eme is fatster on android this year. I’ve got the game on iOS and it’s fine as usual. Last year I got game for android on a decent device which had a bigger screen so would seem better but was slow so I got it on  iOS and it was much faster. I don’t mind buying the game for android for the bigger screen if it’s improved. 

seems fine to me but then again I have never had it on ios so I wouldn't no if there is a difference

It's faster than the EME on FMM 18, but now there's frequent stutters when you're on pitch view. & compared to the iOS(FMM 18. EME. iPhone X), it's still worse. Maybe next year both of them will finally be equal.

& if you're really worried about EME's speed on Android, you can always try OME.