Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat I need a new challenge.

At the beginning of FMM every year, I always start in the Bundesliga. Last year it was Bayern, this year it was Leverkusen.

I want something new. I know RTG's are always fun, but I generally start those around January so all of the odd transfers are out of the way.

Anyone have any specific teams, any specific challenges I should try?

Thanks.

Mate get your name on a few Leaderboards, that seems to get you in the mood, as @Ashez has kindly pointed out there are soooo many challenges you can do now, something in there will interest you, maybe an odd one with no Strikers, one that gets you to try and score with Brothers who are defenders, the list goes on.

51 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Mate get your name on a few Leaderboards, that seems to get you in the mood, as @Ashez has kindly pointed out there are soooo many challenges you can do now, something in there will interest you, maybe an odd one with no Strikers, one that gets you to try and score with Brothers who are defenders, the list goes on.

Wonder if the Maguire brothers will make a reappearance on 19 🤩

35 minutes ago, URz said:

Wonder if the Maguire brothers will make a reappearance on 19 🤩

I'm sure there will be somebody who sets the bench mark, or the Oxley-Chamberlain brother one maybe, as I said pick a one season Challenge first, get your interest started, then aim to get your name on as many as you can, if you want