Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat How to buy star players using lower league team

Hi guys, 

So after my third season i unlock SD with Chelsea, I decided to start a new game with Southend United. (League 1 team) 

So i go ahead and smash that SD button repeatedly until I have enough funds in transfer and wage to buy players like Neymar, Messi and Ronaldo.

So i go ahead and bid for all three of them with their respective club accepting my offers.

Problem is when I want to offer the players contract, the cursor for wage is red in colour and I cannot adjust at all, I have more than enough to offer Ronaldo the weekly wages he want.

Tell me what am i doing wrong if any?

Previously this method works for me while playing fmm 16, that was the last one I played till now.

Attached screenshot for references.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_20181205-085608_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181205-085615_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181205-085621_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181205-085653_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181205-085129_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181205-085134_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Yeah... In FMM17 I signed the best players in the world into the conference. They'd pretty much all come if you offered them the max salary. But you can't do that anymore. At least I haven't seen anyone make it work. Which means you can't do some of the stuff you used to do, but it's also more realistic, so I guess it's a good thing.

If you really want to sign them, I guess you could try using the Editor or My Club to change the club's reputation to something high. That might help. But I'm only guessing, so it may not work...

i guess its about 3 years ago. i did use the editor. make messi very bad (lower his stars to 0 stars). than make a offer. when he accepted the contract i change him back to his own level again (the stars) xD. This will always work if you want have big stars in very low clubs. But its kinda unrealistisch. makes the gameplay not fun anymore.

2 minutes ago, RamaMantler said:

i guess its about 3 years ago. i did use the editor. make messi very bad (lower his stars to 0 stars). than make a offer. when he accepted the contract i change him back to his own level again (the stars) xD. This will always work if you want have big stars in very low clubs. But its kinda unrealistisch. makes the gameplay not fun anymore.

Why not just press the 'bring to your club' button in the editor?

36 minutes ago, Jens said:

Why not just press the 'bring to your club' button in the editor?

Your right. But i didnt check it out. i just did it a few years ago that way. i dont cheat anymore with the editor. Things like that makes the game unrealistisch (my thoughts about it. Just what i think). Only reason why i always bought the editor is... I can change regens (fake new players) into real players (mostly i do it the first 4 seasons). So when i played 1 season. I can puth Xavi Simons (15) exc in the game. Or other 15 years old bc than they are 16 lol. i can puth real 14 year olds after 2 seasons XD . And youssoufa moukoko 13y (big future dortmund star) after 3 seasons. I dont change all fake names the first seasons. Im not crazy xD. Just a few every year (first 4 a 5 seasons)