Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How long does it take to unlock sugar daddy?

mulama

I have managed Manchester United for around 8 seasons and in that time won over 20 trophies but sugar daddy is still locked. 

IIRC Sugar Daddy doesn't unlock based on time played, it unlocks based on how much overall profit you've made in the transfer market. 

So I've you've played 8 seasons but overspent on all players bought in and sold your players at a cut price you won't be able to unlock this. 

Although I'm not 100% sure I think this is the criteria. Let me check. 

My bad, looks like the transfer profit thing is for the wheeler dealer achievement. So most likely scenario is that you've already unlocked it but didn't notice. 

Edited by RPA123456

The in-game description just says you need to be incredibly successful over a period of two seasons in a club. Screenshot_2019-01-02-09-25-08-840_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.bdf579f92ecca45bc52d4010c2764e22.png

Could be talking about trophies, could be talking about financial success. I ain't sure. 

5 hours ago, RPA123456 said:

The in-game description just says you need to be incredibly successful over a period of two seasons in a club. Screenshot_2019-01-02-09-25-08-840_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.bdf579f92ecca45bc52d4010c2764e22.png

Could be talking about trophies, could be talking about financial success. I ain't sure. 

Let me just wait for another season