Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I need help

I think for me on FMM I want the perfect save but I always struggle to find and and the motivation to carry on a save goes along with it. I want to make a save that I will enjoy and make the club feel like mine. Do you guys have any ideas on how you make your saves more enjoyable and makes you want to carry on as at the moment I'm really struggling to nail down a permanent save?

My advice is to keep jumping around and trying different things, I personally think it's easier to accidentally fall into a long term save than to plan one. 

Dont just go for one challenge. Mix it up abit by adding some others to keep it interesting or get to know a few of the other members and challenge them to a H2H. 

Hope you find the inspiration you need mate.

For me I tend to choose weaker teams such as 1860 Munich or my current save OGC Nice and try gathering a lot of good youngsters with high potential to see how high they can get me.

I hear you ;)! I love bringing middleteams ( likes of West Ham/Newcastle / Hannover, Deportivo, Etienne and so on to Europe, and see how good i can get the squad. Also i love taking reserve/youngsters ( the Grey ) and give them a contract and make them the foundation of my team .

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

My advice is to keep jumping around and trying different things, I personally think it's easier to accidentally fall into a long term save than to plan one. 

I feel like I've done that all year, my favourite save being Fuli, Chinese team was a great adventure. Maybe it's abroad in lesser leagues I enjoy

17 minutes ago, Woody said:

Dont just go for one challenge. Mix it up abit by adding some others to keep it interesting or get to know a few of the other members and challenge them to a H2H. 

Hope you find the inspiration you need mate.

Great shout to be fair, If anyone's interested drop me a little message. I'm sure I can broadcast my awful man management skills against someone😂

added 0 minutes later
18 minutes ago, Lavi said:

For me I tend to choose weaker teams such as 1860 Munich or my current save OGC Nice and try gathering a lot of good youngsters with high potential to see how high they can get me.

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

9 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

I hear you ;)! I love bringing middleteams ( likes of West Ham/Newcastle / Hannover, Deportivo, Etienne and so on to Europe, and see how good i can get the squad. Also i love taking reserve/youngsters ( the Grey ) and give them a contract and make them the foundation of my team .

Both you guys make valid points but it's something I have tried and didn't really fall in love.