Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Rigged (?)

Neddy

So I had this frustrating incident in my brand new Liverpool campaign (still haven't gotten my refund so why not enjoy (?)). Roberto Firmino was injured for 2 months in training and as if that was not bad enough a week later Veratti got injured in his Nations League match against Portugal where Italy lost 2-1. He was injured for a month. Not being able to withstand this I refreshed the game and started from the nearest auto save. To my utter surprise the same thing occured again! Verrati injured for a month and Italy lost 2-1. And it happened again. Finally in my last try Veratti got injured again but Italy lost 4-2.

So, to come to my ultimate question, are results for some events predetermined in this game? Because I sure does look like it to me

3 hours ago, Neddy said:

So I had this frustrating incident in my brand new Liverpool campaign (still haven't gotten my refund so why not enjoy (?)). Roberto Firmino was injured for 2 months in training and as if that was not bad enough a week later Veratti got injured in his Nations League match against Portugal where Italy lost 2-1. He was injured for a month. Not being able to withstand this I refreshed the game and started from the nearest auto save. To my utter surprise the same thing occured again! Verrati injured for a month and Italy lost 2-1. And it happened again. Finally in my last try Veratti got injured again but Italy lost 4-2.

So, to come to my ultimate question, are results for some events predetermined in this game? Because I sure does look like it to me

I believe this happens when the player in question has very low fitness and the International manager still starts him in the match.

I've had similar occurrences of this type of thing. Once Harry Wilson got injured playing for Derby when he was out on loan. I reloaded a number of times and every time he got injured in the same game. I then checked his fitness and he was starting the game at 60-65% 😳

Edited by DutchTony

In summary -  no the game is not in any way rigged.

Injuries happen on a random chance - the size of this chance is determined by many factors but especially the type of training a player is undertaking (for training injuries) and the style of football you play (for match injuries).

On top of this the physios you have ARE important - Rehabilitation physios help players recover from injuries more quickly and Prevention physios will literally prevent serious injuries ... you know that a 'Prevention' physio is working when you get a news item indicating a player was withdrawn from training or similar.

43 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Injuries happen on a random chance - the size of this chance is determined by many factors but especially the type of training a player is undertaking (for training injuries) and the style of football you play (for match injuries).

On top of this the physios you have ARE important - Rehabilitation physios help players recover from injuries more quickly and Prevention physios will literally prevent serious injuries ... you know that a 'Prevention' physio is working when you get a news item indicating a player was withdrawn from training or similar.

Just being nosey but how does this work regarding ITN as we don't have ITN staff?

7 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

But this happened when he was playing for his national side (Italy). I had no control over it. Also as I mentioned before due to sheer frustration at having my star players injured I refreshed the game and loaded the closest auto save. But Veratti got injured every time and Italy lost by the same score 2-1. Except for the 5th load where they lost 4-2 but Veratti was injured in the match again.

2 hours ago, Neddy said:

But this happened when he was playing for his national side (Italy). I had no control over it. Also as I mentioned before due to sheer frustration at having my star players injured I refreshed the game and loaded the closest auto save. But Veratti got injured every time and Italy lost by the same score 2-1. Except for the 5th load where they lost 4-2 but Veratti was injured in the match again.

I'm guessing he's not fully fit for the match and is thus more prone to injury if playing against a side which is tackling hard (although I'm surprised that he's injured that much, in-match injuries are generally fairly rare) - either replay until he avoids injury if you really want to cheat (which seems to be the case) ... or accept that sometimes shit happens and managers have to deal with hard decisions or forward the save onto me and I can take a look at it.

Edited by Marc Vaughan
18 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I'm guessing he's not fully fit for the match and is thus more prone to injury if playing against a side which is tackling hard (although I'm surprised that he's injured that much, in-match injuries are generally fairly rare) - either replay until he avoids injury if you really want to cheat (which seems to be the case) ... or accept that sometimes shit happens and managers have to deal with hard decisions or forward the save onto me and I can take a look at it.

I thought posting saves was against the form rule? (Btw I have no clue as to how to do that)

18 hours ago, Neddy said:

I thought posting saves was against the form rule? (Btw I have no clue as to how to do that)

Not meaning to post it here (there are probably issues with that as you said) - contact me via. PM and I'll tell you how to email it to me.

Well there's not much else to do, I've just gone ahead with an injured Veratti. Somehow we are at the top of the league, 13 points clear so ✌️