Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello

leedsunited87

Been playing games for years and loved the old cm 03/04 series then starting playing FM when it came out on laptop. Love the mobile version and spend hours on it when not working. Massive Leeds United fan as well! 

Hello :)

I don't have much to say really but I have a question for you since you said you were a huge Leeds supporter. 

What do you think of Marcelo Bielsa? 

52 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

Hello :)

I don't have much to say really but I have a question for you since you said you were a huge Leeds supporter. 

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

What do you think of Marcelo Bielsa? 

Born and bred Haha. Yeah I think hes a good manager, best we have had since the O Leary days. Very old fashioned ways and sticks to what he believes. We had a few shocking seasons, I remember Philips had a awful season last year but this year he has been truly awesome, midfielder playing at centre back times. Just hope we can push through the final few games 

Edited by leedsunited87

Hello there, 

I’ve got relatives who support Leeds so I always look out for their score. Still can’t believe you actually got fined for that spying incident. Be nice to see you back in the premiership if you can make it!😀

I used to be a admin on FMFormation many moons ago. Used to post all the time and keep the chat rooms steady, was a great site and we had meet ups etc. This site has massive potential and any help I can offer to keep improving this site:)