Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help Me!!

Hi, I’ve played fmm series for years now but I noticed that this year’s installment is absolutely atrocious when it comes to simulation.

I started a career at Arsenal, where I’ve won two PL, a CL and other trophies but something I noticed...I’ve never had more than 15 shots in a match during the two years being the manager nor had more than 55% possession. I like my team playing hard and suffocate the opposition in their half but always, even against weaker competition, my team always had 10 shots on 48% possession, even though we won 3-0 or more, I mean it’s still a win but it takes out the fun when you just see 3 key action against fucking Doncaster. However, moving on, I challenged my self by signing with Barca after two season in North London, but here’s again the same problem...low possession and low shots. ABSOLUTELY UNREALISTIC for a club like Barca. I choose for that team a balance control shape with high press and...against Alaves my team struggle to score a goal...5 shots, 1 in target and we had 48% possession...I start panicking because managing Barca is about the Catalan identity and this sure wasn’t it. So I tried to change the tactics and I realized that when I played with a 4-3-3 my team couldn’t hold the ball for shit and had like 45% possession. Being desperate, I try to use a 3-3-4 to see if it’s a game problem or what and naturally with more attackers, you score more goals? “Nahhh man, fuck that goal shit” said my players and had 26 shots, 13 on target but happily I had a 70% possession but here’s the catch...The result was 1-1. So, basically how the fuck am I supposed to make my team play the way I want to?

I tried tweaking my tactics but hey, I think this year’s game has scripting because no way in hell this would happen real life.

So please, any FMM Barcelona’s managers out here, could please give me some tactics to play like a decent 4-3-3 squad? Because it’s literally tiring see the score matches like this and I’m thinking about deleting the game if that continues.

C58DF1AD-45FE-4F44-B023-45186DF7CAE1.png

9788B90B-A0C6-40FC-B9AF-1680D62BDE27.png

23291E85-6449-4763-8B42-03CE8FD90924.png

EA102AF7-3A43-46BF-AC9D-F1D60F0C9700.png

B2D05DDC-EF17-4446-BD6E-9727DCF7A742.png

70F0C20F-5C61-4158-A15B-A5A49DDF29CD.png

6AEACF95-7BF4-4BE3-9873-E2B04A5F4010.png

I have +100 goal difference in first season with Barcelona, j did not see possession stat but always plenty of shots like 15-20 and 3-5 cc chances. What is problem? Must be your tactic! Because real life show, just look at Arsenal, possession does not always mean goals and win

52 minutes ago, Ian said:

I’m not overly impressed with the disrespect shown to Doncaster here I have to say.

I must say that the disrespect impresses me :D #neverforget

7 hours ago, AYB said:

I have +100 goal difference in first season with Barcelona, j did not see possession stat but always plenty of shots like 15-20 and 3-5 cc chances. What is problem? Must be your tactic! Because real life show, just look at Arsenal, possession does not always mean goals and win

I’ll try anything, because it’s really frustrating seeing Griezmann with 19 shooting failing to score 😅. Anyway, what tactics are you using, help a fellow who wants to enjoy his FMM experience at the fullest 😇.

And also, I would like to apologize to all of the Doncaster’s supporters out here 🤣🤣🤣

I’m using awesome foursome 4222

I see another 4222 which I will try because I think it is best formation 2 strikers

very easy with Barcelona, 2 players each position, play a team once then b team once and repeat...simples