Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Promote From Within

Hi All,

I know I haven't been on here for a while. However I came up with an idea that I thought I would share with you, just encase anyone fancied having a go.

Secondly sorry if this has been done before or something similar. (let me know or just take it down)

The Challenge - Rules

So it should go without saying but all normal no cheating rules apply to this.

• Standard Database either November or March.
  • Either Match Engine
  • You can use your own formations
  • Any league/s can be used
  • Any badges and reputation
  • No Editor
  • No Unlockables
  • No Transfers after first transfer window

The Challange - Objective

Well become the most dominate team you can. The most cup/titles the better. Its as simple as 1 point for each Title win (including promtion but only as chamoions) and cups.

The Challange - Overview

Ok, so we have the rules and objective. Seems all very simple and straight forward. Once your team has been picked. You can use the first transfer window only, to buy any players that are 20 years old or younger in to your club. From here on out you can only use your youth in-takes and greyed out players to promote to your first team. 

A tip would be to buy as many decent young players, as you can in that first transfer window and not just 1 superstar.

At the of each season you will need to show proof of your transfers in and out, along with your trophy cabinet. 

Enjoy and Stay Safe.

Mike

Italy or England would be a great place to start if so. I seem to have poor luck in bringing in Grey players in spain and germany - they simply are not near as good from those countries :)

21 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Italy or England would be a great place to start if so. I seem to have poor luck in bringing in Grey players in spain and germany - they simply are not near as good from those countries :)

Good luck if you do try it mate.

15 hours ago, JustM1kePlays said:

You can use the first transfer window only, to buy any players that are 20 years old or younger in to your club. From here on out you can only use your youth in-takes and greyed out players to promote to your first team. 

I like the twist. Nice challenge. 

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I like the twist. Nice challenge. 

Cheers, It was something I was doing on a save a few weeks ago without really realising I was setting a challenge for myself. Then I thought I know a community that might like this idea.