Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Need tester for a tactic

I have been using this for sometime but don't know if it will work for everyone or not. I have ige so my results may not be useful for others to see. So need someone to test it. Screenshot_20200518-162425.thumb.png.a93e26dd02415956aa2e3b8241fd33cf.pngScreenshot_20200518-162431.thumb.png.4db0835b74d71b1d8dfd3928ddf5e57d.pngScreenshot_20200518-162437.thumb.png.9f8c833d89ee8fad2ac486dba5b06c53.png

I have used it on epl and seria a. Also in national teams. Works fine all the time. 

Not sure long goalkeeper distribution and short passing style go well together tbh. But why time wasting from the start? 

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Not sure but do BPD and NCB works well together?

i conceded a lot of goals where defenders would chase the attackers, leaving space behind. So a ncb clears everything that comes its way, you can try sweeper for low level teams and cd for good ones. 

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Not sure long goalkeeper distribution and short passing style go well together tbh. But why time wasting from the start? 

as the defence line is high, most of the gks give the ball straight to opponent wingers or strikers. With long passing and the entire back line with good aireal stats, it works. You could try mixed also. 

Time wasting helps me to maintain possession. Helped me get some results as underdogs too. 

Edited by MohitMax Roy
6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

When I did my 1kc with Arp back on FMM18 I had long goal kicks and used to get a few goals every season from the GK booting it long and Arp running on and scoring. For that reason I have always used it when I have a quick striker although I don’t watch highlights these days so I don’t know if it’s still as effective.