Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Winning Problem :(

Hello to everyone, 

Like the title I have a very big prob..i cannot win a game. 

I am new on FMM and I just bought it since few days, I have tried very different tactic 422 433 ecc but I lost a lot of games, win one and draw all the rest. I'm using Birmingham.. I read that for someone this game is too easy lol I wish it could be for me too😅

Many thanks for who wanna help me out 

If you're playing 4-2-2 then you're missing two players, for a start. Also Birmingham suck ;) Bellingham should be dynamite, though!

There are a lot of aspects to the game and it's just a big puzzle - you have to maximise each area to get top results. Trial and error. Plug and play tactics are only so effective, it depends on the players you plug in...

Hello all and thanks for all your answers. 

Yeah Bellingham is gold so far 🤤

Yeah I know it, I'm a fan of fm since many years ago but this time because of always few time to play I opted for the mobile version and at start I thought was a problem of the mobile version but after seen all the good results of anyone lol its very frustrating that my biggest win was a 1 - 0 against an inferior club 😩

2 hours ago, Peps4lover said:

Hello all and thanks for all your answers. 

Yeah Bellingham is gold so far 🤤

Yeah I know it, I'm a fan of fm since many years ago but this time because of always few time to play I opted for the mobile version and at start I thought was a problem of the mobile version but after seen all the good results of anyone lol its very frustrating that my biggest win was a 1 - 0 against an inferior club 😩

Most people here seems to already have years of experience playing FMM. When I first play FMM which is FMM 2017 I’m the same as you struggling with tactics and probably worse than you cause I can’t even win games with Man City and Chelsea. After a while go through some career in the Vibe you can see lots of them actually shared their tactic that they used and sometimes you might actually found a pattern of what lots of experienced players used in their setup. Might worth it to go through some of the great Vibers’ career see how they do it. I can say the tactic made by @Mr Tree is very good when I try it

I'm actually the same mate, only played 17, 19 and now 20...

Yeah sorry I was lazy to dig it out earlier but this basic tactic served me well through my two long careers this season...

Ehy what's upp guys? 

11 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

I'm actually the same mate, only played 17, 19 and now 20...

Yeah sorry I was lazy to dig it out earlier but this basic tactic served me well through my two long careers this season...

Thanks man I will try it right now! 

2 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Came back few days back and with this new update nothing rolls properly for me so I get what you mean 

Hey, oh I understand so are you finding some trouble with results too theese days?