Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Scratch's Late Run - Single, Double, Triple [COmplete]

Scratch

1 hour ago, RichD said:

Great score mate, brilliantly done, looking forward to seeing how you do on the new game now 😄

Thanks mate. Have built a decent Chelsea squad, though the dynamics are looking a bit shaky. Yet to play a game, so we'll see how it goes, but you can guess what I'm trying! 😄

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

Fantastic score mate, well done 😄

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Massive score that 

Thanks guys! Gotta love Scotland, it's a walk in the park. 🙂

51 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Whats is this post about? What is this "FMM20" thing that you are talking about, ancient technology? 🤣

Well done, great score!!

Haha, thanks mate. I'm a little bit torn to be honest. I spent so long wanting FMM21 but then I went back to 20 to finish this off and I realised just how straightforward it is. I still really want FMM21, just a bit wary about spending too long getting team dynamics looking just right and getting every set piece area perfect etc.

Weird because 6 months ago I would have wanted to dig deep into all that stuff. Just right now I want to jump in and play, not spend too long setting things up.

Anyway, I'll probably try a minimal approach in my first save and I'm suspecting you can still do really well with minimal focus on those things, so we'll see..

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Haha, thanks mate. I'm a little bit torn to be honest. I spent so long wanting FMM21 but then I went back to 20 to finish this off and I realised just how straightforward it is. I still really want FMM21, just a bit wary about spending too long getting team dynamics looking just right and getting every set piece area perfect etc.

Weird because 6 months ago I would have wanted to dig deep into all that stuff. Just right now I want to jump in and play, not spend too long setting things up.

Anyway, I'll probably try a minimal approach in my first save and I'm suspecting you can still do really well with minimal focus on those things, so we'll see..

You are not alone on this, on my first save I have wondered in the game for 3 and some hours before my first game and it went OK, 75% of the season and was 4th place with Real Betis but... I had to quit. 

I'm now on my second save and didn't give a shit about dynamics and relationships and is again, bad-ish, I have played like I would play FMM20 and now I have no leaders, the players barely form relationships on the pitch and struggle with form... 

Maybe after you learn the game is best to start a proper save. 

Good luck! 

1 minute ago, George Traistă said:

You are not alone on this, on my first save I have wondered in the game for 3 and some hours before my first game and it went OK, 75% of the season and was 4th place with Real Betis but... I had to quit. 

I'm now on my second save and didn't give a shit about dynamics and relationships and is again, bad-ish, I have played like I would play FMM20 and now I have no leaders, the players barely form relationships on the pitch and struggle with form... 

Maybe after you learn the game is best to start a proper save. 

Good luck! 

Hmm, I'm about to find out all about it! 🤣

But don't tell me that yet, or I might just keep going with this save and do a 4th season with 4 up front! 😄