Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Corner kicks takers

Hello vibers, I was wondering what do you take in consideration to select your corner kicks takers. More specifically ¿Do you select the one who is a better set piece taker? Or the one with the highest crossing stat? Or even maybe a combination of both? Hope everyone reading is doing fine, cheers.

Screenshot_20201207-151732.png

I personally go for the person with the highest crossing stats, I know there can be “dead ball experts” but I always go for the highest crossing ability. If I have one left footed and right footed with the same crossing stats, I would put the left footed one on the right corners and the right footed on the left corners 😁

I usually just eyeball it but if in doubt I will check the coach reports for either of the identifiers, more for the bad dead ball comments though. 

I go for the coach report first looking for positives on delivering a corner, set pieces and dead ball situations and then look at crossing after if there’s no one with the said positive traits. I don’t really bother with what their preferred foot is per side but with the new set piece instructions I might look into that more.

9 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I usually go for the player I like the most for set pieces. There’s even this one time Kristoffer Ajer takes free kicks and penalties 😂

I’m guilty of this as well on free kicks 🤣

Players with "deliver a good cross" are very effettive. Plus I recommend high level of "crossing" "technique" and "creativity".