Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat how to win FMM22? with this rankigns :)

vaxikpl

Hello all. There are many, many of us - FMM fans. I come out to you with a nice initiative. From now until the end of September, we will collect our records. There are three scorers in each category (5pks, 3pts, 1pts), but in monthly series. From now until the end of March, the best of us in November will receive a new version of the game from me for free: FMM22. From April to September we will run the second such ranking and the person will get the game again. In the attachment you have scored categories. Have fun playing, have fun and good luck in winning one of the two final standings!

Screenshot_20201208_005544_com.google.android_apps_docs.editors.sheets.thumb.jpg.76918b08e8646afa280bdde501e0b828.jpg

please don't confuse it with the Fuddle record book, because that's where our results are for the whole year

9 hours ago, vaxikpl said:

Hello all. There are many, many of us - FMM fans. I come out to you with a nice initiative. From now until the end of September, we will collect our records. There are three scorers in each category (5pks, 3pts, 1pts), but in monthly series. From now until the end of March, the best of us in November will receive a new version of the game from me for free: FMM22. From April to September we will run the second such ranking and the person will get the game again. In the attachment you have scored categories. Have fun playing, have fun and good luck in winning one of the two final standings!

Screenshot_20201208_005544_com.google.android_apps_docs.editors.sheets.thumb.jpg.76918b08e8646afa280bdde501e0b828.jpg

please don't confuse it with the Fuddle record book, because that's where our results are for the whole year

Whats the Fuddle record book?