Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Weakest in Europe?

lonfo

Yeah I’d go for Wales, my hometown are not in the top division anymore (Carmarthen) I should have done some sort of career with them, next FMM hopefully 😁

@lonfo The club you want (or actually maybe don't want) is Risca United in the JD Cymru South (Wales). A 500 capacity ground, pretty abysmal facilities and the worst average CA and PA in the game... @Rich's Carmarthen Town are in the same division but are a powerhouse in comparison.

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

@lonfo The club you want (or actually maybe don't want) is Risca United in the JD Cymru South (Wales). A 500 capacity ground, pretty abysmal facilities and the worst average CA and PA in the game... @Rich's Carmarthen Town are in the same division but are a powerhouse in comparison.

A bit like me, a powerhouse 😉

6 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, a powerhouse in a very very weak league.. :P 

6 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Except Rich is in a league of his own :D 

Can’t argue with either comment to be honest 😂

On 02/09/2021 at 18:00, Scratch said:

Wouldn't it be Swansea University FC?

1 hour ago, YungGaffer said:

Wouldn't it be Swansea University FC?

LoL, no, the average CA and PA for Swansea University are both about double Risca United's. And the training and youth facilities are both 5 times better. So if you want a real challenge, Risca is your club. 😄

Of course I'm only talking about playable clubs, not lower level ones or made up ones 🤣