Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Youth Intake Bug?

hurrimark

I get my youth intake and usually there is around 6 or 7players, however when I agree to sign them all up, at least 2 of them always disappear and don't go into my squad (usually the best 2) and are no where to be seen. Anyone else had this?

Yeah that is odd, I never usually take all of them in, I tend to only go for the very good ones (if there is any) at the end of my current season I’ll accept all and let you know what happens on mine 👍

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Yeah that is odd, I never usually take all of them in, I tend to only go for the very good ones (if there is any) at the end of my current season I’ll accept all and let you know what happens on mine 👍

Thank you very much! I'm thinking is there a (hidden) cap to the number you can take based on squad size of reserves or something else?

added 0 minutes later

Imagine my horror when I saw a wonderkid described player in my Dortmund intake and when I had tried to sign him with the other 7, he was gone!

16 minutes ago, Rich said:

Same here 

added 0 minutes later
15 minutes ago, hurrimark said:

Thank you very much! I'm thinking is there a (hidden) cap to the number you can take based on squad size of reserves or something else?

added 0 minutes later

Imagine my horror when I saw a wonderkid described player in my Dortmund intake and when I had tried to sign him with the other 7, he was gone!

😭😭😭

2 minutes ago, hurrimark said:

Initial testing is showing that after releasing 11 reserve players it may have been due to having too much in the reserves, i'll keep testing to see.

I think you could be right, as they go the reserves usually, if you have 40 in there, they probably just disappear.

27 minutes ago, Rich said:

I think you could be right, as they go the reserves usually, if you have 40 in there, they probably just disappear.

It seems to be yes. 

Edited by hurrimark
3 hours ago, hurrimark said:

I get my youth intake and usually there is around 6 or 7players, however when I agree to sign them all up, at least 2 of them always disappear and don't go into my squad (usually the best 2) and are no where to be seen. Anyone else had this?

You have too many players.

Get rid of some or don't sign all the youngsters. 

They should show up in your Transfer History otherwise like players you've released on a free, and should still be free agents for a day or two at least.