Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat How do you guys get emotionally invested in a save?

Calervesi

Hey Vibe friends! How do you get emotionally invested in a save and enjoy playing and watching dots day to day? 

I found with FMM21 I struggled to stay connected to a save and would stop and start new saves all the time. 

would love to hear your thoughts! 

The challenges on here are a good start. I don't really play the game unless it's to do a challenge I've seen on here. Having a target, for a player or team is always great to keep interest high.

It’s pretty much the same as you whenever I do normal careers. I did challenges and most of the time I managed to play 10+ seasons. I did 22 with Augusta earlier this year.

Thanks for your comments everyone! Makes sense, I think part of my problem is not having a specific goal for the team or the save other than promotion/silverware..

Certainly something to think about with FM22! 

On 23/09/2021 at 05:25, Calervesi said:

Hey Vibe friends! How do you get emotionally invested in a save and enjoy playing and watching dots day to day? 

I found with FMM21 I struggled to stay connected to a save and would stop and start new saves all the time. 

Take a look at the Badges of Honour series. They’re full of short challenges designed to be fun and get you looking at the game differently.

On 23/09/2021 at 05:25, Calervesi said:

I like to try and bring through a new generation of players at some clubs. Being a Leeds fan makes them interesting to use with players like Gelhardt, Greenwood, Cresswell, Drameh, McKinstry, McCarron, Kenneh and others. Making a winning side with them keeps me invested and there's other clubs you can do that with.

For me, once i've invested a few hours into a save, im attached. It happened with my 1KC, I saw that player grow and grow and was determined to finish it. Once that was done, i've struggled to find the same attachment to another save. 

33 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

For me, once i've invested a few hours into a save, im attached. It happened with my 1KC, I saw that player grow and grow and was determined to finish it. Once that was done, i've struggled to find the same attachment to another save. 

I was once like this but most of the time when I suddenly have works that prevent me from playing like one or two weeks, I either lose the attachment and make a new save or don’t play FM cause a slight burnout.