Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Juventus 21/22 [3-4-1-2] Winter Transfers Update

Did you sign the players for the Winter update, as no update as been released as of yet?

Also, just winning friendlies is not a indication on how the tactic performs, did you win the league? Cups? How many goals did you score in the season? Etc. 

39 minutes ago, till malkovich said:
Try to test this tactic, then you will know how the season will go.

In fairness, deciding to utilise a tactic for a new save is something I’m always willing to do to help the community… but you’ve only played 2 league games so I’m sure I speak on behalf of most people, you’ll need to showcase this being tested over a much longer period of time before people are willing to do the same.

44 minutes ago, Mike Dodgson said:

In fairness, deciding to utilise a tactic for a new save is something I’m always willing to do to help the community… but you’ve only played 2 league games so I’m sure I speak on behalf of most people, you’ll need to showcase this being tested over a much longer period of time before people are willing to do the same.

whoever is interested will try, I do not impose anything on anyone on your right to ignore this post. Good luck

1 hour ago, JamesVilla said:

Did you sign the players for the Winter update, as no update as been released as of yet?

Also, just winning friendlies is not a indication on how the tactic performs, did you win the league? Cups? How many goals did you score in the season? Etc. 

But isn't this interesting for this game, that it is unpredictable, be bolder, try and look. And I have nothing to prove something to someone, your right to use or ignore. Thank you for being indifferent.

Two guys have tried to inject some constructive feedback into this topic, and you've shut them both down. If you have no interest in providing further results or having discussions with people trying to engage you, why even bother posting the tactic?

James and Mike respectively are right, a bunch of friendlies and two opening league games against less than stellar opposition are not going to encourage people to try your tactic, and you'll need to be a lot more invested in the longer term aspects of your tactic to get people interested in trying it and potentially helping you to improve it.

2 hours ago, till malkovich said:
But isn't this interesting for this game, that it is unpredictable, be bolder, try and look. And I have nothing to prove something to someone, your right to use or ignore. Thank you for being indifferent.

35 minutes ago, Lagom said:

Two guys have tried to inject some constructive feedback into this topic, and you've shut them both down. If you have no interest in providing further results or having discussions with people trying to engage you, why even bother posting the tactic?

James and Mike respectively are right, a bunch of friendlies and two opening league games against less than stellar opposition are not going to encourage people to try your tactic, and you'll need to be a lot more invested in the longer term aspects of your tactic to get people interested in trying it and potentially helping you to improve it.

your expectations are your problems, whoever needs it will try, and whoever doesn’t will whine.
2 minutes ago, till malkovich said:

your expectations are your problems, whoever needs it will try, and whoever doesn’t will whine.

Look. 

This is not a case of expectations. 

You are sharing a tactic that you want people to use yes? People want to see results before using a tactic. Otherwise, they might aswell just use anything in game. 

If you can't/won't provide the results, thats fine, but you can't shut down anyone who tries to help & asks for information on the tactic that you are sharing.

Don't get all defensive on us, when we are just trying to improve the content. 

26 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Look. 

This is not a case of expectations. 

You are sharing a tactic that you want people to use yes? People want to see results before using a tactic. Otherwise, they might aswell just use anything in game. 

If you can't/won't provide the results, thats fine, but you can't shut down anyone who tries to help & asks for information on the tactic that you are sharing.

Don't get all defensive on us, when we are just trying to improve the content. 

I understand how it all looks from the outside, but I do not avoid dialogue.
 For example: You are returned to watch the pilot episode of a new series, you demand to understand all the episodes at once, how it all ends and whether it is worth watching all this.

Don't worry everyone, I'll save you all some time and energy. Don't bother watching this 'show'. The pilot episode was so-so, encouraging, but very basic. The rest of the series is underwhelming, and the finale is disappointing. The creators of the show seemed to care more about first impressions getting people invested than they did about maintaining quality and keeping the show interesting.

2/10, wouldn't watch again.

3 minutes ago, Lagom said:

Don't worry everyone, I'll save you all some time and energy. Don't bother watching this 'show'. The pilot episode was so-so, encouraging, but very basic. The rest of the series is underwhelming, and the finale is disappointing. The creators of the show seemed to care more about first impressions getting people invested than they did about maintaining quality and keeping the show interesting.

2/10, wouldn't watch againа

Hahaha bravo. 

Except we're not returning for a pilot of a new series. We're on a community website and specifically, you've tagged this in the Tactics thread.

I'm then assuming you're wanting people to try it? Unless I'm not sure why it's in here.

By offering genuine feedback to help you engage more with people who may be interested in trying your tactic (myself included), because that's what a community does - you have basically shut people down with quote rude replies, thus making any people vaguely tempted to give this a try (again, myself included... I love a 3-5-2) to be completely put off.

20 hours ago, till malkovich said:

IMG_20220209_225323.jpg

IMG_20220209_225356.jpg

IMG_20220209_225534.jpg

IMG_20220209_225457.jpg

IMG_20220209_225427.jpg

IMG_20220209_225610.jpg

I think tactics are better when tested over a season. It's more helpful for those struggling with tactics or new people to the game.

Just my opinion but I'd generally steer clear of tactics posted that haven't got at least a full season history behind them.

1 minute ago, Schwantz34 said:

I think tactics are better when tested over a season. It's more helpful for those struggling with tactics or new people to the game.

Just my opinion but I'd generally steer clear of tactics posted that haven't got at least a full season history behind them.

I agree, this is not credible, it's just my vision of how to use those players that are in Juve.
16 minutes ago, Mike Dodgson said:

Except we're not returning for a pilot of a new series. We're on a community website and specifically, you've tagged this in the Tactics thread.

I'm then assuming you're wanting people to try it? Unless I'm not sure why it's in here.

By offering genuine feedback to help you engage more with people who may be interested in trying your tactic (myself included), because that's what a community does - you have basically shut people down with quote rude replies, thus making any people vaguely tempted to give this a try (again, myself included... I love a 3-5-2) to be completely put off.

you can ignore my answer, but really no one can offer 4-4-2 tactics for FMM22 except me on this site, everyone wants pop 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, but take on the classic 4-4 -2 why they do not want to.
23 hours ago, Karamerz said:

everybody just shut up and follow this tactic, thx its fucking crazy.

007008D2-5552-4635-9359-CB2C5389A2E9.png

Shut up because its Good Crazy??? I have been using this Forum for a long long time, and I was guessing we try to help each other better our understanding of the beautiful game FOOTBALL, but now we are talking about Series on TV????

Can somebody please tell @till malkovich his Tactic is good or bad by testing properly with RESULTS so the rest of us can understand what the Heck is going on, please I believe this is an honest attempt, but without any reputable evidence, i how can we expect it to be good with 2 games played and a few friendlies, and @Karamerz please can you share your findings if you have tried this Tactic so we can see how Crazy it is

On 21/03/2022 at 18:00, Cockers2505 said:

Shut up because its Good Crazy??? I have been using this Forum for a long long time, and I was guessing we try to help each other better our understanding of the beautiful game FOOTBALL, but now we are talking about Series on TV????

Can somebody please tell @till malkovich his Tactic is good or bad by testing properly with RESULTS so the rest of us can understand what the Heck is going on, please I believe this is an honest attempt, but without any reputable evidence, i how can we expect it to be good with 2 games played and a few friendlies, and @Karamerz please can you share your findings if you have tried this Tactic so we can see how Crazy it is

brooo can u see my vlahovic scoring 82 goals in 1 season its fucking gewd🥴

5 hours ago, Karamerz said:

brooo can u see my vlahovic scoring 82 goals in 1 season its fucking gewd🥴

No need to be rude , everyone here just help someone that struggle to find a good tactics that can provide some goals or win , everyone were allowed to ask for proof if the tactics are good in a season , how did you bother to create a post about your tactics but when someone ask or need help you just shut them up