Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FMM22 List of Good Mentors

On 28/07/2022 at 03:21, Superking said:

Zimmerman [CD]and Wallace [AMC/AMR] Best mentor under 30 ..481568484_Screenshot_20220728-155002_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.f10f9bcaeb6190e568c65a99d2383b87.jpg1083034989_Screenshot_20220728-154940_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.79a11949bad6a310a2aeaee0802d2b47.jpg

Unfortunately, I have trouble figuring out mentor positions for players between 24 and 28. Therefore, I cannot include them.

5 hours ago, Watchhands said:

But if you think about it, temperament and sportmanship is actually kinda important. Players with high sportmanship will be kind to them. Temperament on the other hand is that when he is mentoring the youth and see he made a mistake,he won't be mad if his temperament was high and wouldn't cause the "Slow progress" with yellow in the mentoring section. Idk maybe they work

Sportsmanship is more about whether a player will play the rules to his own advantage, think of Neymar and his dives. And temperament is on how easily he will get irritated by an opponent's offense or refereeing, think of Xhaka.

My understandings of these attributes are based on the descriptions here.

I found another good mentor 

Furuhashi !! 

He also pass on full value of determination...

45230606_Screenshot_20220828-165542_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.8e3cfb6eb0a711a1fbe2f08fab13f2b6.jpg

and he is good influence on youngsters so he is as good as Quagliarealla... and more young than him and if u r playing with Celtic u don't need to sign any mentor for striker..1800999131_Screenshot_20220828-165952_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.f61306f3348ae8ebbb91ad70e03e7a38.jpg

Kieran Trippier WB R should be added

Sergej Milenkovic- Savic

Milan Skrinniar

Ruben Dias

Anthony Lopes

Ngolo Kante

Edited by AlphaSeph
Added to the list
7 hours ago, AlphaSeph said:

Kieran Trippier WB R should be added

Sergej Milenkovic- Savic

Milan Skrinniar

Ruben Dias

Anthony Lopes

Ngolo Kante

Lopes and Kante are already in the list. Milinkovic-Savic, Skriniar, and Dias are too young. Trippier isn't good enough.

9 minutes ago, eternalaurora said:

Lopes and Kante are already in the list. Milinkovic-Savic, Skriniar, and Dias are too young. Trippier isn't good enough.

Dias isn't too young. 24 and older can mentor. Skriniar and milinkovic savic are younger than most but are very willing mentors despite their age. 

How is Trippier not good enough? He has 4 star potential.

Update: I see that the OP stated the players have to be 29 and older but I don't really understand why that's the criteria for them to be a good mentor.

Edited by AlphaSeph
10 hours ago, AlphaSeph said:

Dias isn't too young. 24 and older can mentor. Skriniar and milinkovic savic are younger than most but are very willing mentors despite their age. 

How is Trippier not good enough? He has 4 star potential.

Update: I see that the OP stated the players have to be 29 and older but I don't really understand why that's the criteria for them to be a good mentor.

Because I always go for mentors that my AM would call him "perfect." That's why I categorized them by their mentor positions (they would only be perfect if they mentor a player of the same mentor position). Players ages 28 or below sometimes can't be perfect even if they are mentoring a player of the same mentor position. I can't tell who can and who can't, so I decided to set the age limit at 29.

Trippier got disqualified according to rule no.2. Only 2 of his attributes stand out.

6 hours ago, eternalaurora said:

Because I always go for mentors that my AM would call him "perfect." That's why I categorized them by their mentor positions (they would only be perfect if they mentor a player of the same mentor position). Players ages 28 or below sometimes can't be perfect even if they are mentoring a player of the same mentor position. I can't tell who can and who can't, so I decided to set the age limit at 29.

Trippier got disqualified according to rule no.2. Only 2 of his attributes stand out.

Fair enough. I don't go off of the AM, I go off what the player would learn. It's the professionalism of the player mostly. Also I think some leadership and teamwork. But the player must be professional in order to be a mentor

On 27/09/2022 at 16:33, AlphaSeph said:

Fair enough. I don't go off of the AM, I go off what the player would learn. It's the professionalism of the player mostly. Also I think some leadership and teamwork. But the player must be professional in order to be a mentor

I only refer to the AM on how he thinks the mentorship will go. He is able to give some clue on likelihood of success. 

added 0 minutes later
On 06/10/2022 at 15:59, Prince96 said:

I don't know about you but I think James Ward Prowse is also a good mentor

He's too young.