Find results in...

Help Can’t win

Richard100121

1 hour ago, Richard100121 said:

Thanks 

44C83F3D-5361-4CA7-95B5-552FD16FF53A.png

EB88216D-A13E-4788-BC21-9482C900384B.png

50B70E74-39DD-4EA8-886F-EA1DDA5E1261.png

Your midfield is too defensive for starters. Your CM will just sit and your DLP wont push forward. BWM is ok but he will ho ball hunting and will get pulled out of position.

For me i'd go with a DM or DLP i front of the back four and a RPM  and a BBM for your 2 in midfield. 

You need support for your front 3 and i would go with wingbacks too.

On 18/9/2022 at 12:47, Woody said:

Tu mediocampo es demasiado defensivo para empezar. Su CM simplemente se sentará y su DLP no avanzará. BWM está bien, pero buscará la pelota y lo sacarán de su posición.

Para mí, iría con un DM o DLP i delante de los cuatro traseros y un RPM y un BBM para tus 2 en el mediocampo. 

Necesitas soporte para tus 3 delanteros y yo también iría con wingbacks.

Hello, I would like you to give me some advice on my tactic that I have created, subtly I am a beginner in this but I base myself on real life schemes, however I am not an expert, unfortunately I do not have images because they were deleted but I know formation: 4-2-4 My team is Benfica

Goalkeeper: Goalkeeper

Laterales: wingbacks

Defenses: Central Defense

Midfielder: BWM - RP

Inside Forwards: Wingers

Forwards: PF and Poacher

Attack - narrow - fast - creative

Normal - high - normal

Crosses into the box - Shots from afar - run defense

WB                 Extreme

G    DC           RP                PF

DC         BMW            Ram

WB                Extreme

I would like to know advice to improve it, in advance I thank you for your attention.

Use AP BBM 

DLP 

never ever use cm ... I also not able to win with Cm Dm combo... Ap bbm is best.. and use Ss In AF Possision instead of DM . U need midfielders who mostly focus on Attaking and counter attaking.... CM , BWM , DM , DLP are not good enough for attacking purpose.. they r mostly defensive...

15 hours ago, franco1723 said:

Hello, I would like you to give me some advice on my tactic that I have created, subtly I am a beginner in this but I base myself on real life schemes, however I am not an expert, unfortunately I do not have images because they were deleted but I know formation: 4-2-4 My team is Benfica

Goalkeeper: Goalkeeper

Laterales: wingbacks

Defenses: Central Defense

Midfielder: BWM - RP

Inside Forwards: Wingers

Forwards: PF and Poacher

Attack - narrow - fast - creative

Normal - high - normal

Crosses into the box - Shots from afar - run defense

WB                 Extreme

G    DC           RP                PF

DC         BMW            Ram

WB                Extreme

I would like to know advice to improve it, in advance I thank you for your attention.

Personally you need two hardworking BBM's for your midfield 2.  They need to be strong enough to command the midfield. Give that a try 1st.

3 hours ago, franco1723 said:

Thank you very much, I will try it. Could I use two Advanced Forwards?

Only 1 is enough..  but u can train ur every mf as Ap .. but make sure u first train ur mf as CM OR BBM ... let their tackling attributes reach to 13-14 than train ur CM as Ap ... 

4 hours ago, Superking said:

Only 1 is enough..  but u can train ur every mf as Ap .. but make sure u first train ur mf as CM OR BBM ... let their tackling attributes reach to 13-14 than train ur CM as Ap ... 

He asked Advanced Forward (AF) not Advanced Playmaker (AP) 

Depend on formation, if you use two striker the more common combination would be

TF - P (big - small forward) 

P/TF/AF - PF (one to put pressure) 

But its more about finding the right combination that yield better result for you. Personally I almost always use 1 forward so maybe others will know better. 

On 22/09/2022 at 16:38, Ariza8 said:

He asked Advanced Forward (AF) not Advanced Playmaker (AP) 

Depend on formation, if you use two striker the more common combination would be

TF - P (big - small forward) 

P/TF/AF - PF (one to put pressure) 

But its more about finding the right combination that yield better result for you. Personally I almost always use 1 forward so maybe others will know better. 

TF P is not working for me .... Best combo is AF DLF ... DLF IS MUST IN 2 STRIKERS FORMATION...

15 hours ago, Superking said:

TF P is not working for me .... Best combo is AF DLF ... DLF IS MUST IN 2 STRIKERS FORMATION...

AF is very strong especially when combined with either a DLF or an AP. The AF pushes forward forcing the defensive line back, and it creates more space in between the defense and midfield. I almost never use CF.

On 21/09/2022 at 08:59, Superking said:

Use AP BBM 

DLP 

never ever use cm ... I also not able to win with Cm Dm combo... Ap bbm is best.. and use Ss In AF Possision instead of DM . U need midfielders who mostly focus on Attaking and counter attaking.... CM , BWM , DM , DLP are not good enough for attacking purpose.. they r mostly defensive...

All depends how you set up.

I have used two CM's together in a couple of different shapes and been successful with it.

On 30/09/2022 at 00:36, Schwantz34 said:

All depends how you set up.

I have used two CM's together in a couple of different shapes and been successful with it.

But when u r struggling to win u need Midfielder who is instrumental in counter attacking ...and Ap bbm best combo in Midfielders CM is use full when u have very good striker with good AERIAL Movement Pace decision otherwise u going to struggle.. 

2 hours ago, Superking said:

But when u r struggling to win u need Midfielder who is instrumental in counter attacking ...and Ap bbm best combo in Midfielders CM is use full when u have very good striker with good AERIAL Movement Pace decision otherwise u going to struggle.. 

Disagree in all honesty. You can create a pretty solid shape with two CM's in order to stop the rot. I've used my Amorim tactic for example, in it's various versions with the two CM's on saves where it's going pear shaped and each time it adds solidity to the side and wins start to come.

With regards to the striker my Amorim tactic versions don't struggle with strikers who don't have great aerial stats. It really is all about how you set up your team and the players you have.

Edited by Schwantz34