Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat CAN'T UNLOCK WHEELER DEALER 😑

I've been trying to unlock Wheeler dealer since 2023 on the game and I've got no success,It's 2046 now and still nothing

I even made almost 1BN of sales and I still didn't get it

This was when I made £992BN income

I made £992M here at Real Sociedad and made £799M Net Spend........ Nothing.👆

I bought this Regen from a lower league Spanish team for £1.3M and Sold him 4 years later for £85M.......Still Nothing👇Screenshot_20230530-190136.thumb.png.22e492ceb554314ee4708ec69f50a2cc.png

This guy is a very good Regen I bought for 48M and to get rid of his Sell on percentage I sold him for 10M and used the buy back to get him for 18M and 2 years on sold for 215M to City and I still don't get WHEELER DEALER🥺

Screenshot_20230530-190324.thumb.png.d914c66bd530d6d0fc15eecda141c1d9.png

I also bought this Regen from a lower league Spanish team for £250k and Sold him 4 years later for £60M.......Yet Nothing again👇

Screenshot_20230530-190440.thumb.png.2268ea3ddbcf7e09d3fca0b47f66e966.png

PLEASE I'LL REALLY APPRECIATE ANYONE WHO HAS ANY IDEAS HOW THEY GOT THEIRS OR IF I'M MISSING SOMETHING COS IT'S TIRING😭

2 hours ago, TheRealOne said:

@Scratch @DutchTony

🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺

Not quite sure why I'm tagged but is this the one where you make a huge profit which then gives you the option to remove transfer windows?

If so, then I don't know why it's not working for you. The way I do it is start a career at a big club like Man City or Liverpool. Then just offer out all of the high value players. You'll get some bids come in and just accept them all. You only need to make a couple of hundred million and then you get the msg come up asking if you want to remove transfer windows from the game. Just click yes. I usually get the achievement within a couple of 'in game' weeks after starting the game.

if you wasn't referring to that then just ignore everything above 🤣

3 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Not quite sure why I'm tagged but is this the one where you make a huge profit which then gives you the option to remove transfer windows?

If so, then I don't know why it's not working for you. The way I do it is start a career at a big club like Man City or Liverpool. Then just offer out all of the high value players. You'll get some bids come in and just accept them all. You only need to make a couple of hundred million and then you get the msg come up asking if you want to remove transfer windows from the game. Just click yes. I usually get the achievement within a couple of 'in game' weeks after starting the game.

if you wasn't referring to that then just ignore everything above 🤣

Thanks Tony, That's what I was referring to😊

I think you gotta buy expensive players too. Though by that time you should have unlocked it. Might need to ask on their forums

The description just says make a huge transfer profit at your club and you've done that. Maybe it's a bug. But I do seem to recall buying players being part of it.

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

The description just says make a huge transfer profit at your club and you've done that. Maybe it's a bug. But I do seem to recall buying players being part of it.

Okay, Thanks Scratch

I'll try that too in a new save

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

I think you gotta buy expensive players too. Though by that time you should have unlocked it. Might need to ask on their forums

Any link to the forums?