Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Championship Manager 03/04

leedsunited87

33 minutes ago, CJ_Randell said:

He was great on the old Champ Man games prior to 03/04 too. 

Go for Babangida on the other wing.

Theres a Honduran midfielder called Guevara who's also pretty cheap I believe. 

Also, did Gullit get the Spurs job? 

Ahhh I remember those, quality players matey! So many to choose from, it's unreal 😆 

20231016_112913.jpg

6 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Ahhh I remember those, quality players matey! So many to choose from, it's unreal 😆 

20231016_112913.jpg

Haha! I knew he'd land there.

Look out for John Carver getting the England job in a few years. 

Which operating system is that running on? 

19 minutes ago, CJ_Randell said:

Haha! I knew he'd land there.

Look out for John Carver getting the England job in a few years. 

Which operating system is that running on? 

Haha! Normally happens every year on this doesn't it lol 😆 fell in love with it again, actually don't think I ever fell out of love with the game. Windows 10 buddy 

On 16/10/2023 at 02:57, leedsunited87 said:

It just shows that this game is 20 years old 😳 and it's 1 million times better then FMM 23. On all aspects. I even found and put them on my coaches list, Duffy and Marc Vaughan. If you can see this Marc, why don't you make something like this again, would be absolutely awesome on the mobile version. 

I'd love to but (cough) we're much more professional now and apparently our licensors would frown upon us putting ourselves into the game these days .. I did have a hidden easter egg in the first few versions of FMM (FMH as it was) where if you clicked on my name in the credits it brought up a fake player profile, I'm not sure if anyone found it or not?

@Marc Vaughannever knew you started as a footballer. I have to commend you for the CM 03/04 

Thanks for the kind words and I've always been a footballer (still am at the ripe old age of 52 ;) ) ... just a really bad one :)

Duffy on the other hand used to be a pretty able baller in his day and played semi-pro for a while I believe (not Conference level, but far above the pub level I've played at :)

After all these years I've never found a platform game that comes close to this. 

CM03-04 was a great version, imho there is a delicate balance between features and speed - some users complain I don't stack in 'enough' features into the mobile version, but imho its more important to get the 'right' things in and keep evolving and improving what is there than simply adding new things in to make it seem exciting, I'm more intererested in making an enjoyable game than anything else.