Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM24 Bugs Thread

FuddledFox

It must be when the tactic file becomes corrupt or another problem with the tactic file. I deleted my tactic. Set it up again and saved it. Now it’s working fine and the same with loading it in other saves. Luckily as it was my 1k tactic and almost made the challenge unplayable!

I found a bug showing that the abilities of the players I trained in youth increased but showed a red drop data symbol. All other players are normal, only the youth training is like this.

Screenshot_20231215_063232.jpg

Screenshot_20231215_063253.jpg

Apologies if this has been discussed already. Theoretically, is CA greater than PA possible? I have seen a few cases while using the in-game editor.

On 13/12/2023 at 19:39, MikeF said:

Same tactic file loading? I wondered if it was a corrupt tactic file as mine was fine and randomly started playing up every time. Loading that tactic in another save does the same thing. 

I am not 100% sure if I am talking about the same issue here. But I had issues with player roles changing or reverting to default and I found that this workaround seemed to fix it. Any time I load a Saved Team Selection in my tactics screen, I immediately Load my preferred tactic again on top. Since I have been doing that, my tactic and player roles seem to be correct on match day.

I've been quite enjoying the game. Into my 5th season 2nd club and currently managing Wales. For some reason I can call one of my players up. It's only one player though. It just doesn't give me the option the call him up nor remove him. Just the usual club options, make offer, scout etc... See he's got the red morale rating beside him. They treat him like he's in the squad but yet I've searched for players not called up. 

Screenshot_20231217_020601_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231217_020553_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231217_020547_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231217_020527_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Today, something unusual happened to me in the game, which was a first-time occurrence. At the end of the season, as I was progressing through the days and didn't want to exit the time screen, I inadvertently skipped the days of friendly matches and even the first round of my league (Spanish). I had to quickly close the game to prevent the days from advancing further.

On 11/12/2023 at 06:22, wihadid said:

My device is vivo iqoo z7 and every time i install the fm mobile 24 it keep crashing and uninstalled then installed again crash again

I've also been experiencing the same problem for over a month now. I use vivo y53s

Is there a fix for the issue of kits in the Assign Squad Numbers and match preview screens reverting to plain kits for teams with striped/hooped kits after a few weeks? Example attached of QPR at the start of the game and then again after a few weeks in game. Not particularly impactful in terms of gameplay but annoying all the same. 

IMG_6573.png

IMG_6574.png

On 17/12/2023 at 13:19, MikeF said:

Was your squad full? If you have too many players in the wales squad the option to call goes until you drop someone else. 

No squad had space in. That's why I couldn't understand. Turns out he's declared for Jamaica but the fans are upset everytime I confirm my squad because he's not in it. He's not been capped for Jamaica either. Should be an option to talk to player about changing. 

Playing on PC - downloaded a database off fmscout - essentially a transferred player is staying on my roster and duplicating as multiple players. If I transferred Haaland for example, he’s on my team twice even though he just got transferred. I have in-game editor too to try to remove them but no luck. Doesn’t seem to have any affect on my budget or wages though. 

2 hours ago, Mecelos said:

Just went back to my game after an hour and my save is gone.... Has this happened to someone before? What's the cause? Just wasting my time.....

It happened to me today. I'm very frustrated

Played my former club in CL final and realized they are playing strikers as central defenders..upon closer inspection I realized they never replaced 2 CDs I bought from them and they had money for sure as they were both pricey

AI this year seems to be more challenging and advanced in terms of development as clubs buy wonderkids and develop them, make some smart transfers but it seems to be selective

Screenshot_2023-12-29-14-17-35-376_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-29-14-15-55-991_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

On 27/12/2023 at 23:36, Mecelos said:

Just went back to my game after an hour and my save is gone.... Has this happened to someone before? What's the cause? Just wasting my time.....

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Spoke to Netflix and they said I’ll just have to start again… can’t be bothered if it’s gonna just happen again. 

Several times when starting a new save, holiday for a year or 2, then taking on new national league north/South team, I am removed as manager after loading a saved game. Have tried multiple times over different new game saves, and when I save and exit the app, then load hours later, I am unemployed without any notice of being sacked etc. Any similar experience or suggested fixes?

В 18.12.2023 в 16:21, Alanja891 сказал:

Есть ли исправления проблем, из-за которых форма на экране «Назначение номеров команд» и «Предварительный просмотр матча» через несколько недель возвращалась к простой форме для команды с полосатой формой или формой с обручами? Прикреплен, например, QPR в начале игры, а затем снова через несколько недель в игре. Не особенно впечатляет с точки зрения точек игрового процесса, но все равно раздражает. 

IMG_6573.png

IMG_6574.png

Hi, 

did you use an editor? 

This error appears because of the editor.🤷

On 08/11/2023 at 00:11, StueyBTRFC said:

Tactics keeps reverting to default everytime I open the tactics screen.

I swr to Almighty Goad this thing is annoying, and one will think its his  original tactics that hes using to play matches

Im managing Scotland and have come accross a weird bug, Tino Livramento is in my Scotland side and has made several appearances but the game is still showing him as English instead of Scottish.

Screenshot_20240113-134243_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20240113-134302_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20240113-140813_FM24 Mobile.jpg

The issue of player roles resetting in the tactics screen still persists. Moreover, relationships between players are also affected by this. I don't deserve such a disgraceful game. Those who put this ridiculous game on the market should be ashamed.

Hi,
Does anyone else have a problem selling players? It just seems like there is no bid for my players, whether they are on the transfer list, happy or angry, or there is interest in the player.

Does anyone have a solution for this or is this just a bug?

On 14/12/2023 at 17:36, yhya said:

I found a bug showing that the abilities of the players I trained in youth increased but showed a red drop data symbol. All other players are normal, only the youth training is like this.

Is this showing for all youth? - chuck me the save game and I can look into it (marc.vaughan@sigames.com - please explain what you're seeing and who to look at in the email thanks).

On 13/01/2024 at 09:14, VinnieV said:

Im managing Scotland and have come accross a weird bug, Tino Livramento is in my Scotland side and has made several appearances but the game is still showing him as English instead of Scottish.

Please throw me the save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com - please explain what you're seeing when you send it), it should switch the two around once he's declared - I expect its a nuance because instead of having only a 'first/second' nationality we now have a list and its showing the first one as the persons nation.

On 29/12/2023 at 08:23, Lav50 said:

Played my former club in CL final and realized they are playing strikers as central defenders..upon closer inspection I realized they never replaced 2 CDs I bought from them and they had money for sure as they were both pricey

AI this year seems to be more challenging and advanced in terms of development as clubs buy wonderkids and develop them, make some smart transfers but it seems to be selective

Can you send me a save game if possible? - before you play them and just a general save would be ideal ... I'm constantly trying to improve this side of things, but am equally trying really hard to keep the game efficient and not slow down its speed so its a challenge :)

The game thinks I’m still on the final day of the summer ‘25 transfer window. I keep getting agent offers for the same two players and being asked questions by the media on my transfer deadline day deals. I’m now in September ‘24 and I get these notifications in my inbox daily 

@Marc Vaughan in the new update when changing player position/role in training always after confirmation the screen goes back to First Team or Development Hub depending on the way you went about it, instead of remaining in training, makes organising training really difficult, something changed with this update. Also, this has annoyed me for years now I don't know how complicated it is to fix but when you use the editor, the colors of the clubs you edited change from what they were originally, the kits to, and even in the numbers selection screen the kit is always plain from then on. I know it is probably a little too OCD to ask to fix this but it would be visually nicer if the use of the editor wouldn't have this effect on the graphics.

I'm in season 5 or 6. Randomly I am no longer the manager of my team. I haven't been sacked or resigned. I just hit continue and the game automatically played a game for me.  My team's badge is still showing on the left and I still have the option to do things. But I have no control on match day and the job became available and they have hired a new manager. Effectively I have full control of everything except matches. Really disappointed as I had just been appointed West Ham manager after doing well at Boreham Wood and Lincoln and the game has broken in a really random way.

Spoiler
Spoiler