Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM24 Bugs Thread

FuddledFox

50 minutes ago, StueyBTRFC said:

Tactics keeps reverting to default everytime I open the tactics screen.

This issue was also brought up on the SI forum, and the staff responded that they will fix the issue in a future update, without mentioning an approximate time for doing it.
Are you having the same problem on the "enhanced match engine"?

This has happened twice (played up to mid December 2023 so far, England loaded only) Playing on Android.

During a match, I am taken to the tactics screen. Can't continue play unless I make a substitution even though there aren't any injuries/red cards etc or obvious reason to make a substitution. 

Edited by Footyman
11 hours ago, Bernardht Andy said:

This issue was also brought up on the SI forum, and the staff responded that they will fix the issue in a future update, without mentioning an approximate time for doing it.
Are you having the same problem on the "enhanced match engine"?

Ahh, I've not been on the forum, and yes I only play eme. 

13 hours ago, StueyBTRFC said:

Tactics keeps reverting to default everytime I open the tactics screen.

This was happening to me and I managed to fix it by using the save tactic option after configuring my tactics and roles

Edited by VinnieV

I started playing today. Created a team on MyClub. Everything working fine. Started playing, played 2 matches. Closed and saved.

I'm trying to start up again and whenever I load the saved game, it gives me probably 3 minutes before just crashing and closing the app.  I re open, and try to save a new game in case the last save is corrupted maybe, but when it is saving, it crashes again.

Help!

This keeps happening. When I make a shortlist and save it, when I load the same shortlist in a new career the names come up as random 1 star players 🤷🏻

1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

This keeps happening. When I make a shortlist and save it, when I load the same shortlist in a new career the names come up as random 1 star players 🤷🏻

Yep. Getting the same thing. 

5 hours ago, DutchTony said:

They changed the way shortlists work this year - each entry used to be longer and included the player's name etc, but this year it just includes their player record number. That's not their code from sortitoutsi, that is the their actual record number in the save file - and that can change with each save.

It probably stays the same if you load the same leagues each save, but if you load different leagues, the numbers will be assigned to different players (though they might be right for some players that are loaded first). 

Haven't looked at the selection files, but that will probably be a different thing.

My negotiated sell-on clauses disappear once the player actually joins the team. In the screenshot, I negotiated a 25% sell-on but on the player’s contract page at his new club, it is omitted. 

I’ve had this bug on previous FMMs and its not limited to certain players or clubs. Once this happens, sell-on clauses just don’t work for the rest of the save. 

IMG_3007.png

IMG_3008.png

1 hour ago, LiverpoolFan said:

My negotiated sell-on clauses disappear once the player actually joins the team. In the screenshot, I negotiated a 25% sell-on but on the player’s contract page at his new club, it is omitted. 

I’ve had this bug on previous FMMs and its not limited to certain players or clubs. Once this happens, sell-on clauses just don’t work for the rest of the save. 

IMG_3007.png

IMG_3008.png

Amazing - so everyone we buy will effectively be cheaper as we can just add a huge sell on fee and drop the price down 👏

15 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Amazing - so everyone we buy will effectively be cheaper as we can just add a huge sell on fee and drop the price down 👏

If that was the case I could at least see the flip side and lowball teams with sell ons like they do to me. Unfortunately, this bug affects my team only when selling!

I deleted the netflix app from my phone (I only downloaded it to get FM24) I then deleted it to save space, the game then crashed every time I played it afterwards, had to download it again hasn't happened since, very dodgy

On 08/11/2023 at 15:44, bjcastro84 said:

I started playing today. Created a team on MyClub. Everything working fine. Started playing, played 2 matches. Closed and saved.

I'm trying to start up again and whenever I load the saved game, it gives me probably 3 minutes before just crashing and closing the app.  I re open, and try to save a new game in case the last save is corrupted maybe, but when it is saving, it crashes again.

Help!

This keeps happening to me on myclub , it's done it that many times at different points from mid game to signing youth players  the game just shuts down and glitches out ,the games in need of an update already for MyClub

every match i play, the game makes automatic substitutes for me. i even tested it by starting a bad gk and he was subbed off in the first half. i play on original engine

1 hour ago, chvyy said:

every match i play, the game makes automatic substitutes for me. i even tested it by starting a bad gk and he was subbed off in the first half. i play on original engine

Yeah, that's a bug with the original engine. They know about it and are planning to fix it,

On 08/11/2023 at 16:44, bjcastro84 said:

Help!

Same thing I'm experiencing, I have played some matches more than five times 

Have a couple more bugs to report.

First one, when multiple clubs enter a bidding war for one of my players, I will state a price and one of the clubs will match my valuation. From this point, the deal does not proceed and the player remains at the club. Screenshots attached show the player does not have a future transfer agreed and Carlisle, who won the bidding war, are merely just ‘interested’ in the player.

IMG_3009.thumb.png.ae0a4e335e35b5a9e9299ec6774a1740.png

IMG_3010.thumb.png.335aca6da6d411afda22645ca077105b.png

IMG_3011.thumb.png.24c82caccfcbd8285ce2dde9157e4269.png

Taken a week after transfer was agreed

Second bug is not game breaking but a funny visual glitch. Supposedly, I’m fielding toddlers, a day before their 3rd birthdays, in a semi-professional football match. 

IMG_3012.thumb.png.773a8565f87d236def69a6922df37a69.png

4 hours ago, Victor elechi said:

Same thing I'm experiencing, I have played some matches more than five times 

Same I have this problem with champions league matches

SL Benfica B, Porto B, and Sporting Lisbon B are without logos in this game. Moreover, even if you set the graphics to their ID, it is not displayed. Perhaps in the Mobile version they have some kind of special ID or it is completely lost. This is a licensed team, where do these problems come from?

Last year after a match we had the results of all the teams in the league/CL, this year the post match hub is useless and the display of other results is no longer there, I hope they will fix this in the next update