Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career An Interactive 1k goal challenege ✅️

5 hours ago, MegaBoi said:

Back once again brother @deepheat83 this time I want to ask that I have read many threads ongoing on 1k challenge and also I have read yours.

I learned a lot of things from here. Many of vibers have helped help me.

VIbers like @MikeF @Dai_ They helped me a lot and I learned a lot from @Scratch ongoing thread.

After all of the things I've learned from here and from my past 3-4 monthes experience(I am new to the game)I tried 1k challenge but things didn't go well.

LIke the tactics that worked for me in test save doesn't worked in main save. Striker doesn't get many chances. He doesn't score many goals in a season. Despite the tactics I am using has given very good results in test save.

So I really want to ask that what I don't know about tactics that vibers like you know. And how can I find a setup for 1k challenge.

I am clearing that I am not asking for tactic I am asking for help to create one my myself.

You are correct. Those guys you have mentioned are solid members of the community and are very helpful with all the information they spend their free time giving.

Always well presented and full of great tips.

But there is no quick and easy fix.

If you look through all these guys you have mentioned posts you will find they are all experienced players with years of practice and testing.

So take of that what you will.

There is no hard and fast guarantee to a 1k tactic.

I mean all you need is 50 goals a season over 20 years.

Very achievable with pretty much any striker in any team with the right training and players around them.

One thing we all seem to have in common is that our aim generally is to score from crosses.

So there's the obvious things you need to focus on if this is the kind of tactic you will also use.

Good crossing, aerial, passing, team work, shooting, etc. 

Time is what you need. 

We've all put in the hours so know what works for us.

If you find a formation you like then you need to play around with it.

Maybe you've got a tactic that gets you 50 crosses a game but you are only completing 5. 

In this case you are just firing it into the box with no product.

This is why I only use work into the box.

I might get anywhere between 20-40 crosses per game, corner dependant. 

But I probably complete about 30-50% of them.

And from that 30-50%, probably converted 15-20% of those into goals.

So my advice to you is find a tactic that works for your players, or find players that suit a tactic you like.

Then spend time on  perfecting it.

Doesn't need to he all about attack.

You can easily score just as many goals with a defensive mentality compared to overload.

I currently like overload because it keeps my striker higher up the pitch which works well with fast passing.

In previous saves I've used counter and scored loads of goals along the way.

Hope this makes sense to you?

4 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

You are correct. Those guys you have mentioned are solid members of the community and are very helpful with all the information they spend their free time giving.

Always well presented and full of great tips.

But there is no quick and easy fix.

If you look through all these guys you have mentioned posts you will find they are all experienced players with years of practice and testing.

So take of that what you will.

There is no hard and fast guarantee to a 1k tactic.

I mean all you need is 50 goals a season over 20 years.

Very achievable with pretty much any striker in any team with the right training and players around them.

One thing we all seem to have in common is that our aim generally is to score from crosses.

So there's the obvious things you need to focus on if this is the kind of tactic you will also use.

Good crossing, aerial, passing, team work, shooting, etc. 

Time is what you need. 

We've all put in the hours so know what works for us.

If you find a formation you like then you need to play around with it.

Maybe you've got a tactic that gets you 50 crosses a game but you are only completing 5. 

In this case you are just firing it into the box with no product.

This is why I only use work into the box.

I might get anywhere between 20-40 crosses per game, corner dependant. 

But I probably complete about 30-50% of them.

And from that 30-50%, probably converted 15-20% of those into goals.

So my advice to you is find a tactic that works for your players, or find players that suit a tactic you like.

Then spend time on  perfecting it.

Doesn't need to he all about attack.

You can easily score just as many goals with a defensive mentality compared to overload.

I currently like overload because it keeps my striker higher up the pitch which works well with fast passing.

In previous saves I've used counter and scored loads of goals along the way.

Hope this makes sense to you?

Yes I think this makes sense to me.

And like you and many others said that I am new player and I will not eventually get 130 goals a season. I have to be patient and try things out.

And I think I have to complete 15-20 season to complete this challenge for first time.

I am asking one more thing.

Which player can I use for this challenge?

How to mentor him? I always have trouble with Mentoring. I don't know how to do it?

Does I need to rest my player? And only start him game when his condition is 100%?

4 hours ago, MegaBoi said:

And like you and many others said that I am new player and I will not eventually get 130 goals a season. I have to be patient and try things out.

And I think I have to complete 15-20 season to complete this challenge for first time.

How to mentor him? I always have trouble with Mentoring. I don't know how to do it?

Does I need to rest my player? And only start him game when his condition is 100%?

I'd try Omorodion.

He's been my back up and usually bags himself a goal when given the chance.

Only usually plays 10-15 mins a game.

His stats would be insane if he had been my 1st choice from the start.

Giroud is my go to guy for mentoring.

Again, everyone has their preference. 

Screenshot_20240504_075007_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20240504_074944_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20240504_074948_FM24 Mobile.jpg

4 hours ago, MegaBoi said:

Regarding the actual mentoring.

You've pretty much got 2 choices.

Think you get 5 notifications about their partnership.

Option one, mentor player for the entire length of a mentoring session.

Chances are after that your player won't see any benefits of mentoring and there is a chance that your player will fall out with their mentor.

Option two is to cancel their mentoring after every notification. 

Advantage to this is you can focus on different priorities. 

That's my take on it anyway, am sure someone could give you a much better write up that this but it's generally how I see mentoring working.

Does I need to give rest to my main player often? Like if I starts game with him at 90 or 95 condition does that effect his development?

How to train them? Like TF Or CF or AF?

Just now, MegaBoi said:

Does I need to give rest to my main player often? Like if I starts game with him at 90 or 95 condition does that effect his development?

Depends on a lot of things.

Are you planning on playing him every game?

How much stamina he has?

Is he injury prone?

Lots of things to consider

added 0 minutes later
1 minute ago, MegaBoi said:

Usually start by training as a CF focused on aerial then change it to a poacher but I don't think it necessarily matter too much 

I have choose van persie for the challenge

His stamina is 13 and aerial is 12

I am planning to give him well needed rest because I have noted that overplaying player effects on their form

And which roll to train him like I have to up his aerial So which is best TF or CF?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MegaBoi said:

I have choose van persie for the challenge

His stamina is 13 and aerial is 12

I am planning to give him well needed rest because I have noted that overplaying player effects on their form

And which roll to train him like I have to up his aerial So which is best TF or CF?

Previous reply

Edited by deepheat83
Posted (edited)

Season 9

698279560_Screenshot_20240507_101849_FM24Mobile.thumb.jpg.a18dafa27d026ea7a17d153aab43534d.jpg1274911614_Screenshot_20240507_101856_FM24Mobile.thumb.jpg.b4734db75c1c0f82f45fd15e6950da4e.jpg

Goal tally

Season 1 = 39

Season 2 = 86

Season 3 = 98

Season 4 = 106 + 21 international 

season 5 = 118 + 29 international 

Season 6 = 124 + 25 international 

Season 7 = 122 + 32 international

Sesaon 8 = 128 + 23 international

Season 9 = 139 + 33 international 

Total = 1123

Concerns over his current contract running out next summer.

Will he renew? I don't know.

Xavi Simons is in thr same boat. He's currently out of contract and won't even negotiate although he is still at the club.

Strange that he won't negotiate at all. Money is no object but he doesn't want to talk.

979580704_Screenshot_20240507_102856_FM24Mobile.thumb.jpg.fc72234032e5c9fafb38db507845208f.jpg794803622_Screenshot_20240507_102943_FM24Mobile.thumb.jpg.5ef33305d9240254683c13dc68a773af.jpg1487566666_Screenshot_20240507_102951_FM24Mobile.thumb.jpg.f46714f77b0b30f2588a3d5c2ac526fa.jpg1701233541_Screenshot_20240507_102957_FM24Mobile.thumb.jpg.6d69c9e628c3e6c25a28ee3eac698d12.jpg

Edited by deepheat83
41 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Consider letting assistant deal with contracts? See if that works?

Not an option. 

Screenshot_20240507_120641_FM24 Mobile.jpg

When it comes to the time of you getting the list of players coming near the end of their contract. 27th of December usually, I think. There's an option there to do it.

5 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

When it comes to the time of you getting the list of players coming near the end of their contract. 27th of December usually, I think. There's an option there to do it.

Ah yeah you could be right.

Will have to remember and have a look.

He's away now anyway 😪

14 minutes ago, deepheat83 said:

Ah yeah you could be right.

Will have to remember and have a look.

He's away now anyway 😪

Ahh that sucks! 🤬