Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Hey

derbycountytillidie

I've been around since the site opened, but I finally decided to get FMH2011 and it arrived this mourning :D

I've been around many FM forums over the past year or two including the likes of FMC/FT etc. They have all closed since so hopefully this one sticks around as most forums I go on closes within a few months :P

About me...well I'm a Derby fan, as you can probably tell from my name...and have had a season ticket there for 7 years (of pain and torture), Played FM since FM05, yet somehow missed FM06, still not sure how I did that...and this is my first ever FMH for the PSP, I did play FMH on the IPOD, but that was the demo for it. I don't think I even played a game on it, but my memory is crap, so who knows.

Hope to stick around and start posting :)

Welcome to the site, FMH is a brilliant game and I am sure you will enjoy it!

Not going too well for Derby this season :/ Watching them play Reading at the Madjeski on the last day of the season.

Enjoy Vibe, I am sure it will be going for a long time :)

Welcome to the site, FMH is a brilliant game and I am sure you will enjoy it!

Not going too well for Derby this season :/ Watching them play Reading at the Madjeski on the last day of the season.

Enjoy Vibe, I am sure it will be going for a long time :)

It's been...a strange season for Derby to say the least! 10 minutes away from going 3rd in November to nearly being relegated :lol: Reading always beat us, I remember the time you beat us 4-0 at Pride Park on the last day of 'that' Premiership season and the Derby fans were celebrating because you were relegated due to a late winner for Fulham. I don't think many Reading fans forgave us for that :P

I hope Vibe is around for a long time :D

Welcome to FMHVibe Ben,

I hope you enjoy your stay here and keep active. You'll have lots of fun and you'll get some good tips of Football Manager Handheld here.

It's also nice too see you pal. Have you dropped out of the Football Manager forums now pal?

Welcome Ben.

Thanks Dec :)

Welcome to FMHVibe Ben,I hope you enjoy your stay here and keep active. You'll have lots of fun and you'll get some good tips of Football Manager Handheld here.It's also nice too see you pal. Have you dropped out of the Football Manager forums now pal?

Thanks Mikkel :) I haven't dropped out of FM, still on one or two forums, just been wanting to get FMH for ages, and finally decided to get it after seeing it so cheap on Zavvi :D