Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Alwite

JB.

What's happening everyone?

It's good to see a site deddicated to just the handheld side of FM. I've been playing FM since the champ days but have only just purchased FM for my iPod. And I can't believe how much more entertaining it is.

Being able to manage a team and not have to get so in depth is perfect when on the fly.

Anyways, I've had a little mooch about and there seems to be plenty going on. I have a couple of q's though. How much difference is there between the PSP version and the iPhone version?

And I notice the challenge section, can iPod users get involved with these?

Welcome to the site, argueably the iOS game has more depth with the likes of player swaps but the PSP can edit things and is more detailed with tactics (why I prefer it) but really the core is the same with iOS edging it with it's little upgrades.

Challenge section - of course :).

I heart the iPod version. I was a bit irked that you can't load multiple leagues though. Or can you?

I'd love to have a crack at the unemployed challenge, but not being able to manage in multiple countries won't allow me to do it.

You can load one main nation (top to bottom playable) and 3 top divisions from other nations if you have the 2011 version though be aware there are pros and cons.

Yes you can on FMH11 Iphone/Ipod/Ipad :)

Good luck in the unemployed challenge, its hard, trust me ;)

Welcome to the site by the way. Hope you stick around !